Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU Breakdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,565

FSU Breakdown

Nov 2, 2015, 5:25 PM

I think the key to playing good defense this weekend against FSU will be getting pressure on Golson. I think Venables will have a good scheme and bring pressure at the appropriate time and force Golson into a quick decision. We need to make him uncomfortable in the pocket and get him shaken up early. Mixing up the coverages and when to bring pressure will be huge. The D Line needs to have a huge game to get a convincing victory.

Dalvin Cook will be the best RB the defense will see unless we play LSU in the playoffs. Cook has good speed and vision, and does a good job between the tackles. Boulware will need to have great game as well as Goodson. Boulware's speed can't match up to Cook so he needs to be slowed down before getting to the second level. I imagine Alexandar will be locked on with Travis Rudolph, FSU's best WR. Like I said earlier, pressure will be huge in this game. I got Clemson 41 FSU 20. Limiting chunk plays will be key to get a convincing win and clinch the Atlantic. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet Kearse will be the Cook spotter...

Nov 2, 2015, 5:49 PM

the LB's will slow him down and Kearse will finish him off if necessary. Isn't that what we did with Procise?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Kearse starts peaking into the backfield........

Nov 2, 2015, 5:56 PM

like he has a tendency to do to stop the run, FSU will torch him. Nobody knows our defensive liabilities better than BV and hopefully they are being addressed all week. This D will play much better in the Valley.

Re: FSU Breakdown

Nov 2, 2015, 5:50 PM

They are saying that Golson may not play and Maquire may be in and a better passer. If we can put some serious pressure on him and stop their run game, we have a convincing win and another week of shutting up all the critics across the country who keep saying we are overrated. Oh, if we win, they will say that FSU doesn't have the team it has had in the past few years. Always looking for some excuse to put CU down. I hope we can make a big statement in playoffs, but first things first, beat FSU.

Golson and Cook will both play...they both could have played

Nov 2, 2015, 6:08 PM

last week but Jumbo being the sly ole fox he is held them out so they'd be ready for our game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Golson and Cook will both play...they both could have played

Nov 2, 2015, 6:22 PM

Exactly what I was thinking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,565
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic