Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU 51 Clemson 14/ CU 44 Bama 16
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,149

FSU 51 Clemson 14/ CU 44 Bama 16

Aug 20, 2019, 8:30 AM

When Clemson lost a lot of Cu fans praised FSU greatest team of all time including me. The Bammers get their behind taken to the woodshed and talk about the tired narrative or coaching turn over lol. Hey bama quit hanging out with coots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU 51 Clemson 14/ CU 44 Bama 16

Aug 20, 2019, 8:56 AM

Actually Dado did exactly what Nick Saban is doing. No coach is going to flat out admit another team is significantly better. You want your players to feel like if they play their best they will win. Some of our fans bought into what Dabo was selling, others were embarrassed by his comments. The same is true with the Alabama fan base. They didn't attribute it to racial slurs or say "Never Again", Saban just doesn't want his team to feel like it will be demolished when we play again next year.

FSU let it go and enjoyed their national championship, we should too.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/9863793/dabo-swinney-clemson-tigers-florida-state-seminoles-even

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just beat them again

Aug 20, 2019, 9:24 AM

I know that a lot of folks at Tigernet get upset about what Finebaum says or Saban says or the Bama excuses; let them say what they want - instead of getting upset, just beat them again --- and again ---and again just like Bama did to a lot of teams in the past decade. At some point, we will get the recognition we want.

Aug 20, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: FSU 51 Clemson 14/ CU 44 Bama 16 ]

I remember reading/hearing Dabo's comments after the 51-14 loss to FSU, and my reaction was: we will go 5-5 against them? Relly? That's a bit optimistic. To be honest, that was a more crushing defeat than what we inflicted on Bama last year. Also, it was on our home turf.

Aug 20, 2019, 9:57 AM

Worst game I’ve ever attended. Besides WVU.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,149
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic