Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots Remain in Turmoil...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Coots Remain in Turmoil...

Feb 25, 2021, 8:34 PM

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/02/25/south-carolina-governor-lobbying-lawmakers-on-behalf-of-left-leaning-university-appointee/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots Remain in Turmoil...

Feb 25, 2021, 8:47 PM

pure lack of leadership on so many fronts and levels...i know they are the coots but i still hate to see a state university fall into such a deep hole ..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2021, 9:34 PM

McMaster put the nail in the coffin of a already decaying dead man by pushing for more liberal leadership at U of South Carolina . Heck I wasn’t going to ever vote for him again, but if he’s willing to implode that place, I may put a sign in my front yard for his re-election.

Actually I wont

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2021, 9:53 PM

Politicians being Political. Nothing new. The Gov is trying to give the USC folks what they ask for in terms of leadership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FITS News is a joke. I'm not defending SCAR, I just know

Feb 25, 2021, 10:01 PM

FITS News is not a beacon of truth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's be honest...

Feb 26, 2021, 8:20 AM

McMaster wanting English in this role has very little to do with renaming the Strom Thurmond Wellness and Fitness Center.

In reality, the Governor knows that if appointed, both Robert Dozier and Kevin Hunter will call for extensive and broad audits of uof6c's revenue and spending over the last 5 to 10 years, and McMaster doesn't want the Universities imprudent and thriftless practices by his pals made public.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic