Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF-Putting Icing on The Turd LOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FGF-Putting Icing on The Turd LOL

Dec 21, 2017, 9:41 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/2018-class-best-class-this-millenium.255410/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even the best in the state THIS YEAR.

Dec 21, 2017, 9:43 AM

They are truly a delusional bunch.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Nothing really ever deters those guys from being gluttons for punishment***

Dec 21, 2017, 9:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Yes and I do so enjoy....

Dec 21, 2017, 10:10 AM

watching them continually set themselves-up for even more disappointment.

Those poor pitiful deluded bastages.

You almost feel sorry for them.

Almost !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Really.. honestly. . What do you expect them to say?

Dec 21, 2017, 9:49 AM

If you are a fan you shold support your team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: FGF-Putting Icing on The Turd LOL

Dec 21, 2017, 9:52 AM

Its even funnier that they never acknowledge that their top Commits are always leftovers from us or another team that turns them down due to being full at that position already. They can't never just beat another team out, its always guys that just can't take them in lol

Lost me at “numerous diamonds in the rough”***

Dec 21, 2017, 9:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can't tell a diamond from a cubic zirconia.

Dec 21, 2017, 10:58 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For them it is a decent class.

Dec 21, 2017, 9:55 AM

It’s not gonna get them to any elite level but it should keep them in the 5-8 Win range which is really all the can ever hope for.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what these nitwits don't realize is

Dec 21, 2017, 10:02 AM

Out of the 13 other teams in their conference and Clemson they have the 9th best recruiting class. Good luck!

They have little to sell or be glad about

Dec 21, 2017, 10:04 AM

However, they have done better than I expected in each of the past two years. I thought that Boom was a joke, but he is not. He has settled down and is working hard. His coaching staff obviously has a few weak spots, and he struggles to attract quality players, but he has over-achieved. Yes, I know that there should be question mark beside their 8-4 season since the East is in the tank, but he has done better than I thought.

Let's see what the next two years bring. My guess is that they drop back to 4-4 or 3-5 in the sec and maybe 6-6 or 7-5 overall. Either way, that is better than any of us would have given them.

Re: They have little to sell or be glad about

Dec 21, 2017, 11:05 AM

If they are the 2nd best in the sec east, the rest of that division must really suck more than I realize. Pathetic bunch of no bodies. Glad I was raised correct and not a coot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp has been mediocre as a head coach.

Dec 21, 2017, 11:29 AM

Coach Muschamp says he knows a lot more about recruiting than the recruiting experts? Really?

Muschamp inherited a powerful program at Florida that had a couple of Natty's in the decade before he got there. While there is won nothing and got fired. He had no offense at Florida. He could not evaluate and sign offensive players and he could not evaluate and hire decent assistant coaches. He is continuing his lifelong pattern at South Carolina.

Coach Muschamp has been the head coach at Florida and South Carolina a combined 7 years. His career record is 42-32. When Muschamp got to South Carolina, he inherited a program that had a winning percentage of .651 in the ten years before he arrived.

Coach Swinney has been head coach at Clemson for 9.5 full years. His career coaching record is 101-29.
Dabo inherited a program at Clemson that had a winning percentage of .651 in the ten years before the arrived.

Both men took over from coaches who quit mid-season because the teams they had were not winning.

It's hard not to look at the numbers and reach the clearly obvious understanding that Dabo Swinney is a great head coach and Will Muschamp is a mediocre head coach at best.

Muschamp should probably throw out his own evaluation of talent and go with the recruiting expert consensus. But the man has a too big ego. He's going to fail and get fired at South Carolina. It's just a matter of time.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschamp has been mediocre as a head coach.

Dec 21, 2017, 11:47 AM

EDIT to my previous post....

Dabo inherited a program with a winning percentage of .590 in the ten years before he got to Clemson.

Maybe some truth in there regarding underrated sleepers ...

Dec 21, 2017, 11:24 AM

But need to put about three or four such classes together AND avoid attrition. In other words keep players for 4-5 years and develop their talent.

Typically SEC teams have high turnover which adversely impacts quality off season training, practice and game preparation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic