Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: CBS Sports' Preview of Clemson vs ND
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: CBS Sports' Preview of Clemson vs ND

Sep 30, 2015, 8:15 AM

WATCH: CBS Sports' Preview of Clemson vs ND

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: CBS Sports' Preview of Clemson vs ND

Sep 30, 2015, 8:20 AM

Can't wait to bring this video back to the top of the page Sunday

Wrong on all counts clowns

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2015, 8:21 AM

###, from listening to them you would think we were playing the new england patriots. That was very comical.

Sep 30, 2015, 8:46 AM

Ever seen any media who didn't think ND hung the moon? They consistantly have top 5 talent, but they have delivered less than any other teaam in the country other than ugay. The difference is that ND players should be a lot smarter than ugay's, and they don't seem to get arrested as much as the thugs at ugay.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2015, 10:29 AM

did you hear that doofus say "Clemson fans will be lugubrious'? I bet that was his 'word for the day'. LOL!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sun. AM headline: CBS quacks suffer Herculean lugubriosity***

Sep 30, 2015, 10:46 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sun. AM headline: CBS quacks suffer Herculean lugubriosity***

Oct 31, 2015, 5:54 PM

+1 for "Herculean lugubriosity". That should be coined and reused, often!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2015, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: CBS Sports' Preview of Clemson vs ND ]

Yep! He will get a "smiley face" at the top of his page in the morning.

Sep 30, 2015, 8:25 AM

Hahaha! These guys don't have a clue!!! Go Tigers!!!

Dear Dabo:

Sep 30, 2015, 8:28 AM

Make these "experts" eat crow! What hacks! For not one of them to say Clemson has a chance shows their arrogance, much like ND players exhibit. Aaron (forget his last name), the second from right went to ND if I'm not mistaken, so he is biased. I thought I was watching NBC...

Re: Dear Dabo:

Sep 30, 2015, 8:49 AM

These guys thought the same thing in the NC game a couple of years ago when they were boat raced back to South Bend. I will give them this, however. They do have a great very distant past history.

Sep 30, 2015, 9:33 AM

Yes, they do have a great past. But I'm ready to see them boat raced back again! I think Coach Lou is behind the scenes annoying everyone into submission until they swear to bash Clemson! We need to go 2-0 against Lou's teams.

I think it's up to Clemson fans to "communicate" with all of these experts and their supreme confidence that they need to be objective to secure credibility. That little video is why I do watch ESecPN. They all drink big school kool aid: History > Present. It is actually great to see them eat crow, if they are big enough to admit it.

Anybody else think Randy Cross is a jack@ss?

Sep 30, 2015, 10:27 AM

Yep! What you said!!! +1

What a bunch of kool aide drinking idiots...***

Sep 30, 2015, 8:30 AM

Re: What a bunch of kool aide drinking idiots...***

Sep 30, 2015, 8:54 AM

LOL!

Re: What a bunch of kool aide drinking idiots...***

Sep 30, 2015, 10:15 AM [ in reply to What a bunch of kool aide drinking idiots...*** ]

I can't wait to see the "lugubrious" look on their faces when kick shove that football up ND ###! CBS #haughty#vaingloriousness#egoism.. Yeah we know big words in Tiger Town too you pompous talking heads..Go Tigers!

Sep 30, 2015, 8:33 AM

Oh boy. This was good. Did they not watch Notre Dame walk into Virginia, an environment and team much less daunting than the Tigers, and have to heave a last second touchdown to win the game?

Notre Dame is not unstoppable, guys.

null

Sep 30, 2015, 11:01 AM

You know, I was thinking the same thing. They come in to these environments with no respect and think they'll just steam roll them, then their opponents actually play well and they have to play catch up. Well, sorry ND this one isn't like your other so-called "cupcake" games and the Tigers are going to play!

I'm getting really tired of everyone dismissing our team

Sep 30, 2015, 8:33 AM

Spot the ball, show them again who is better.

GO TIGERS!!

Re: I'm getting really tired of everyone dismissing our team

Sep 30, 2015, 8:53 AM

Dissed again. I hope this is viral and our guys see it over and over and get really PO'd and take the disrespect out on the mighty, storied, and very much, perennially over-hyped ND this Sat.

Sep 30, 2015, 8:34 AM

"Lugubrious"... Really???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Sep 30, 2015, 8:42 AM

I guess we should just forfeit the game. ; (

This is a game Dabo has been asking for to show the development of this program to become upper tier. We'll need a mistake free game and the offense will have to step it up, but here's our chance to take another step. Let's take it! Go Tigers

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTBA-MD

Sep 30, 2015, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: CBS Sports' Preview of Clemson vs ND ]

That may be what drips off his chin.

Why even show up?

Sep 30, 2015, 8:37 AM

Just give ND the game and let's move on to GT...what a video for the team to review...hog wash...Let's Go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 30, 2015, 8:39 AM

As a stated in my thread about this earlier, they are all just as insulting about Clemson as they can possibly be.

Sep 30, 2015, 8:39 AM

That's it, there is no point in playing this game .... rolls eyes .....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beating Texas, Virginia, and a Depleted GT, and a cupcake

Sep 30, 2015, 8:45 AM

Mass team tells me ND will just dominate the Tigers. DOMINATE. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

This is the worst disrespect I have seen since the LSU game.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Re: Beating Texas, Virginia, and a Depleted GT, and a cupcake

Sep 30, 2015, 8:56 AM

I wish we would run 120 plays on them Saturday and see how well they can fake injuries. Are they as good as LSU? ugay? usuc? I would bet so.

Sep 30, 2015, 9:05 AM

I love this between espn and ND thinking so much of themselves they are in for a big surprise. Go Tigers!!

Oct 12, 2015, 5:21 PM

They indeed are legends - in their own minds.

This is AWESOME! The bigger they are...

Sep 30, 2015, 8:47 AM

No respect. Who has ND played?

The definition of lugubrious:***

Sep 30, 2015, 8:50 AM

South Carolina football***

Sep 30, 2015, 8:50 AM

setting up nicely IMO

Sep 30, 2015, 8:52 AM

I like the underdog role. Lawd I hope those guys are eating crow on Sunday. Give DW time and we win. DL needs to play lights out. I think they are up to the task.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2015, 8:55 AM

Chit like this is going to make the win that much sweeter. I hope ND comes in here real cocky because the Tigers are gonna steal their swagger.
Go Tigers 31-17

LUGUBRIOUS

Sep 30, 2015, 9:00 AM

adjective lu·gu·bri·ous \lu?-?gü-br?-?s also -?gyü-\

: full of sadness or sorrow : very sad especially in an exaggerated or insincere way

WHY DIDNT HE JUST SAY THAT??????

Re: LUGUBRIOUS

Sep 30, 2015, 9:07 AM

Because he is a LeGoober!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?" - Little Mac 62

Re: LUGUBRIOUS

Sep 30, 2015, 10:30 AM

that was his 'word for the day'

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 of the 4 have an axe to grind

Oct 1, 2015, 12:57 AM [ in reply to LUGUBRIOUS ]

or either spent 15 seconds or less in pre-analysis before lights, camera action. Guy at far left was the only one that remotely exhibited stressing an brain cells in thought of analyzing this game.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

That was infuriating....

Sep 30, 2015, 9:05 AM

We've played no one, are no good, are not ready for a big stage, oh, we have Deshaun Watson and Dabo's act, but Notre Dame is ready and battle-tested and has stars all over the field, both sides of the ball and are obviously going to be dominant, because their body of work thus far has only pointed to that one possible conclusion. Is that about right?

Randy Cross exact words in 2013.....

Sep 30, 2015, 9:07 AM

The week of the UGA game Cross said "Clemson beating an SEC team? I'll believe it when I see it." Of course our last game before that was our bowl win over LSU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Randy Cross exact words in 2013.....

Oct 12, 2015, 5:20 PM

He must have missed the ugay game the year before last, the 2 of 3 Aubarn games (not counting the one in Aubarn where we got hosed on the bad calls, and the LSwho game where their players were faking the injuries because we had run their rear ends ragged. Funny how he missed all that. He needs to pay better attention.

WOW! After watching that, I guess . . .

Sep 30, 2015, 9:10 AM

I ought to just sell my tickets!

NOT!

Go, Tigers!

Sep 30, 2015, 9:19 AM

I hope ourbplayers see this load of crap. I hope they show it in team meetings everyday until gameday...even on the bus to Death Valley on Saturday...unbelieveable...prove em wrong boys!

Sep 30, 2015, 9:24 AM

I generally think the ESPN conspiracy theorists are mostly crazy since they also economically benefit from Clemson being good. But CBS only has the rights to SEC games; so put on your tinfoil hats for this one.

The Combined Record...

Sep 30, 2015, 9:39 AM

... Of ND's opponents this year is 4-11. And, they should have lost 1 game - possibly 2.

So ND isn't what these guys are saying.

Where's Denny Green? Cue his famous comment - sans "let them off the hook".

Sep 30, 2015, 10:12 AM

Watching this makes me want to PUKE!! Let's all hail to the mighty ND!!! CLEMSON never gets the credit they deserve from the media. We have got to put this team and all those doubters in their place!!! PLEASE TIGERS!!!! GET PEE'D AND BRING US A WIN ON SATURDAY!!!!

Sep 30, 2015, 10:14 AM

This is pretty much what everyone was saying about Notre Dame last year before they turned into Notre Lame. Spot the ball.

These guys forget how badly ND has done on the road

Sep 30, 2015, 11:19 AM

the past 3 years. The only teams they have beat have mostly been in the armed forces.

Only if you buy the first guy's view that Clemson is just bad on both sides of the ball and haven't even been tested yet playing nobody could you think ND will crush us. But all of them seem to think that.

At the very least it will be close and not some runaway game even if ND wins. These guys are way off.

Prediction: If ND loses these same guys will say

Sep 30, 2015, 11:33 AM

that the injuries finally caught up with the team and they just couldn't avoid it. Even though they just said that the team has such depth the injuries are not a problem.

It won't be because Clemson is so good or so talented. It will be that ND lost it. I have to say that at least some of the ESPN guys like Herby and Pollack are more realistic.

Sep 30, 2015, 2:42 PM

See UVA game for one. Note that ND was 0-10 on 3rd down conversions against that stellar Ga Tech team that just lost to Duke. ND gets 7 points because they are ND and they get another 7 because the CFB playoff machine likes them. Tigers win by two scores.

Sep 30, 2015, 3:53 PM

> Note that ND was 0-10 on 3rd
> down conversions against that stellar Ga Tech team
> that just lost to Duke.

Nope. Here are the actual 3rd down statistics from that game: ND 4/11 3rd down efficiency.

I like being the dog.

Sep 30, 2015, 3:00 PM

I wish Vegas was giving us 12 points in this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2015, 8:17 AM

I guess we should just forfeit the game. ; (

This is a game Dabo has been asking for to show the development of this program to become upper tier. We'll need a mistake free game and the offense will have to step it up, but here's our chance to take another step. Let's take it! Go Tigers

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTBA-MD

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic