Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney: Watson's at his best when we need him to be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney: Watson's at his best when we need him to be

Nov 3, 2016, 11:57 AM

Swinney: Watson's at his best when we need him to be

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This year appears to be the makings of another wasted...

Nov 3, 2016, 12:02 PM

Heisman trophy by the voters. I mean, if they don't award DW the award they are taking another giant dump on John Heisman's grave. It's not like the grass isn't growing green from the last 10 or 12 times they've crapped there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This year appears to be the makings of another wasted...

Nov 3, 2016, 12:29 PM

gino toretta, vinnie testaverde, and gary beban among others all participated in that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please do not leave out Rashaan Salaam and Eric Crouch

Nov 3, 2016, 12:44 PM

who are neck and neck for WORST HEISMAN WINNER EVER...

Nov 3, 2016, 2:30 PM [ in reply to This year appears to be the makings of another wasted... ]

And let us not forget about George Rogers who never made it into the Clemson Endzone and whose father in prison was the reason that Chicken George was awarded the Heisman - it was not for his performance on the field.

Re: That is ridiculous

Nov 3, 2016, 4:04 PM

Be better than that. Go Tigers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2016, 12:40 AM [ in reply to Re: This year appears to be the makings of another wasted... ]

I AM a faithful and loyal TIGERS fan but that yyear GEORGE ROGERS won the HEISMAN he deserved it he was the best running back not to mention the best player in college football and South Carolina played a HELL of a schedule that season GEORGIA. SOUTHERN CAL AND HE RUSHED FOR BIG YARDAGE AGAINST THE NATIONS TOP DEFENSES SO TO YOU I SAY BE A TRUE SORTS FAN NPT A HATER AND GEORGE'S FATHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT NOW IF YOU WANT TO HATE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LAST YEAR BECAUSE DERRICK HEMRY DIDNT DESERVE IT DESHAUN WATSON DID BUT EVEN THIS YEAR DESHAUN WATSON STILL DESERVES IT HE HAS ALREADY BEATEN 3 TOP 15 TEAMS AND SHOWN THE POISE THAT GREAT LEADERS DO

Nov 4, 2016, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Re: This year appears to be the makings of another wasted... ]

Come on guy!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CONSISTENCY IS MISSING!

Nov 4, 2016, 4:05 AM [ in reply to This year appears to be the makings of another wasted... ]

DeShawn just hasn't been consistent enough throughout the entire game to silence the critics who expected more from his surreal performance in the NC. His ability to do what needs to be done consistently is definitely becoming a noticed and admired trait among everyone... but we all would like to see the almost perfection he showed the later part of last season. He was superman-like in the NC... A MACHINE. Everyone entertained the thought of beholding such perfection this year.

Yes very clutch, but Subpar QBR and high INT

Nov 4, 2016, 5:03 AM

Thats where I think most ppl are seeing the difference
With the amount of fumbles given up plus level of elite surrounding talent, we just cant afford that many picks (over 1/game!!)

Deshaun has been awesome, I don't know where

Nov 4, 2016, 10:30 AM

Y'all have been. His numbers now are better than we have ever seen and no QB has been as clutch as Deshaun.

Can't imagine any reall Tiger fan complaining about Deshaun because he's the best we may ever have and the best college football has ever seen.

Thank you Deshaun!!!!! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic