Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Herbstreit congratulates Boulware on Twitter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FB Update: Herbstreit congratulates Boulware on Twitter

Jan 19, 2017, 8:49 AM

Herbstreit congratulates Boulware on Twitter

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Herbstreit congratulates Boulware on Twitter

Jan 19, 2017, 8:53 AM

Thought I saw where Herbstreit picked Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl . Maybe I am wrong , but that's what I remember .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

maybe Dug but he also stayed halfway true to his prediction of TiGS winning NC

Jan 19, 2017, 8:59 AM

Oh, please stay afloat on that tug & don't hit anything not nailed down. And, Bet you are sporting some Clemson stuff or colors around the NY harbor!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe Dug but he also stayed halfway true to his prediction of TiGS winning NC

Jan 19, 2017, 9:08 AM

Bill , I put a 10 inch Paw magnet on an exterior bulkhead. I wear a Clemson shirt at least 3 times a week .
I likes to keep it real .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 19, 2017, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Herbstreit congratulates Boulware on Twitter ]

He picked Clemson over Bama in the preseason and I believe was one point within predicting the exact score.

There were times during the season when he had us ranked lower, due to our "underachieving", which was more about us creating depth with early playing time for our young guys, mostly. That and there was 2 games where we had those inopportunstic turnovers, as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Herbstreit congratulates Boulware on Twitter ]

Can't really fault him for picking his alma mater. Imagine if Tajh 20 years from now is in a similar position as Herbstreit and had to make a pick like that. I'd be surprised if he would pick against us, unless it's a pretty obvious pick.

Jan 19, 2017, 9:20 AM

Well , I understand it as well . I wouldn't blame him .

DB23

That video was awesome. Watching it live was awesome

Jan 19, 2017, 9:04 AM

Thank you Ben for the investment this year. You will not be forgotten. Your post-game speech was legendary and the true local love and commitment shined through. Epic performance in the title game man!

But, but, but....

Jan 19, 2017, 10:07 AM

ESPN hates us!!!

Will Herbie get fired for going against the company line?

Jan 21, 2017, 1:12 AM

So Herbie took that Bama **ck out of his mouth long enough to congratulate a Tiger??? Sorry this douch bag lost all my respect after the Bama love fest that was on 1/9.

Had a friend over watching the game. Minnesota fan who could care less about either team. End of third quarter, without being provoked, stated "OMG it is all about Bama with these guys." So no it is not just our Orange colored glasses.

Herbie -dont be butthurt because our Tigers own The OSU! Oh and the the 2017 Natty!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic