Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Experts on talent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Experts on talent

Sep 27, 2017, 10:37 AM

There are so many experts on this site about who is the best player. I think we would have won several national championships if we just voted on who should play and when. So should we start Tanner Muse or Isaiah Simmons? Should ETN get the bulk of the carries and Feaster get the clean up work? We will just put Choice and Fuller on special teams. Who should start on the right side of the O-Line we have had some troubles there the last two games? And what should we do with Mitch Hyatt he got beat more than once Saturday, maybe time to take the future Professional football player out and give a freshman a try. Makes sense right? NOT!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Experts on talent

Sep 27, 2017, 10:41 AM

Mitch does need to step his game up but he was going against one of the best in the league.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:42 AM

I do believe the coaches know more than any of us ofcourse but I think we need to get K'Von Wallace on the field more somehow. If Mullen is out I am sure he will be Saturday. Our Safeties have played great so far this year though so I do not understand the talk about Muse.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:42 AM

Give me a break... of course we all trust Dabo and company to make the best decisions, or adjust their decisions accordingly. They have proven through their successes that they are capable of making those decisions. But it's a football board man; it's all in fun talking about our opinion.

Let's not act like the coaches have never made some questionable personnel decisions. No one will ever convince me that Stoudt should have ever started over Watson. But to be fair I would never have though KB was the answer and the coaches seem to have made the right decision there.

It's just fun discussions, OFCOURSE our opinions don't matter and won't change anything, but that doesn't mean it can't be interesting or enjoyable to talk about. Some people on this board act like it's heresy to question absolutely anything the coaches decide to do, even in a polite manner.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:48 AM

Tell em! The board is made for these kind of discussions. Yes the coaches are usually correct and they see practice but we can have an opinion. Wallace is the best DB we have IMO and he does not see the field nearly enough.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Experts on talent ]

Clemson is 32-2 the last two plus years with two ACC titles and one National Championship. I'll let the ones leading this group of young men make those decisions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So we are not allowed to discuss football players

Sep 27, 2017, 10:45 AM

on the football board? What exactly do we discuss then? And since this post is directed at me, when in my post did I say a single time that I doubted the coaches or believed that someone else should start? Calm down. It's a DISCUSSION board.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: So we are not allowed to discuss football players

Sep 27, 2017, 10:51 AM

I had to give you a TU and get you off of 2001! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic