Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We should have known when all the Democratic "Not My
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

We should have known when all the Democratic "Not My

Jan 6, 2021, 4:49 PM

President protests happened four years ago by the radical fringe Democratic idiots, that if the next election went the other way, the Republican radical fringe idiots were just going to say, "Pfft, if you thought that was something, just hold my beer." It is another sad day for the United States of America. January 6th, 2021 could well go down in history as the day true democratic government died in this country. Because, these people have no intention of leaving. And, sooner or later, bullets and bombs are going to start flying. There are more than enough crazies out there on both sides for it to happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blaming Democrats for Republican actions.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:52 PM

It's as though Republicans can't think for themselves or control their own actions. They're just a reactionary bunch of fools with no responsibility for their own actions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re a fool and his post was spot on.***

Jan 6, 2021, 4:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody sees that your heart is broken.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:59 PM

I was hoping you'd show back up eventually to let us enjoy your humiliation.

I wouldn't have enjoyed this day as much without you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everybody sees that your heart is broken.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:04 PM

With each post, you make me smile. It's a great day!

Jan 6, 2021, 5:10 PM

And I am loving every minute of it.

The party of personal responsibility.***

Jan 6, 2021, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Blaming Democrats for Republican actions. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Blaming Democrats for Republican actions.

Jan 6, 2021, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Blaming Democrats for Republican actions. ]

Obama: "We are the ones we've been waiting for."

This #### has been building since 2008 in my opinion. Not that I condone the violence, but after twelve years of being called every name in the book and told how ignorant and foolish they are, I can't say I'm surprised.

I agree. You knew, after the first African American was

Jan 6, 2021, 5:00 PM

elected president, the cockroaches would come out of the woodwork.

Re: I agree. You knew, after the first African American was

Jan 6, 2021, 5:05 PM

Re: I agree. You knew, after the first African American was

Jan 6, 2021, 5:11 PM [ in reply to I agree. You knew, after the first African American was ]

Do you see anything outside the lens of race? I quoted what the man said, and didn't say a d#mn thing about skin color because it doesn't matter.

I see the inconvenient truth having grown up in the South.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:16 PM

Trump, as dumb as he is, saw that reality and captured the heart of the Republican Party by starting his campaign with the racist birther lie.

Girl, you knows it's true.

Re: I see the inconvenient truth having grown up in the South.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:19 PM

You know it was Hillary Clinton who first suggested Obama wasn't a natural born citizen, right? I guess you think she's a racist too?

Is this guy a Democrat?

Jan 6, 2021, 5:34 PM

https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1346931938955812866

And then you proved all those people right by showing

Jan 6, 2021, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Blaming Democrats for Republican actions. ]

how ignorant and foolish you are by believing Trumps election lies.

Those people in DC are mad at things that didn’t even happen, because the guy they worship lied to them. This has nothing to do with Democrats.

Re: And then you proved all those people right by showing

Jan 6, 2021, 5:26 PM

Right. Not a single one of those protestors can think for themselves. They all just listen to and take orders from Trump(who btw urged them to stay peaceful). I say we end all this election mistrust by going back to paper ballots. If people can't trust election results, this sure won't be the last time stuff like this happens.

Except the process can be trusted because there was no fraud.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:45 PM

And yes, they do take their orders from Trump/Newsmax/OAN. Everyone involved in the election process across both parties and multiple states said there was no evidence of fraud. The only people claiming fraud were Trump etc. And who did these protestors listen to? Trump. They chose not to listen to anyone actually involved in the process. Those people are ignorant and foolish, and can’t think for themselves.

Re: Blaming Democrats for Republican actions.

Jan 6, 2021, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Blaming Democrats for Republican actions. ]

It's as though Republicans can't think for themselves or control their own actions. They're just a reactionary bunch of fools with no responsibility for their own actions.

You really like the broad brush. These nuts who have invaded the Capitol are no more representative of Republicans than the nuts rioting in Seattle, Minneapolis, etc are representative of Democrats.

These are punk terrorists and should be treated as such.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The biggest mistake people have today is blaming politics

Jan 6, 2021, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Blaming Democrats for Republican actions. ]

and parties for our problems. That's actually what the politicians WANT people to do, and it's because they have wholly failed us. BOTH parties. Think about it. Functionally, your daily life, was there any difference between Clinton, GWB, Obama, and Trump? Forget the rhetoric, look at results. Did Congress pass laws that we all (or most) agree with, that helped anything? Did anyone decrease our deficit/debt? Did either party end illegal immigration? Did any party bring back manufacturing jobs? Did any party address our trade deficit? Our financial collapse in 2008 was a wakeup call, soothed away with more of the same. Did....the list is endless, and the answer is NO.

This is far deeper a problem we have than most people realize. History will accurately record the problem one day. Why did Rome fall? What ended the Ottoman Empire? The British Empire? How did America become a success when France underwent a revolution at the very same time and ended up with the Committee of Public Safety? How could someone like Hitler come to power? How could the United States fall apart? The answers are never one political party or another. Or even the failure of one leader or another (in democracies anyway). The problems that cause democratic nations to fail are almost always structural in nature, and based on human nature interacting with a form of governance that is failing for some reason or another. It's not a party at fault. For democracies it's never the fault of a party or even a specific leader. It's a corruption of whatever system of governance has been established. And not by a leader or a party (in a democracy), but it's ultimately the fault of the people for allowing themselves to be led by bad people, in a system designed for moral leaders. Partly for allowing the problems to form and perpetuate, and partly for not recognizing the cause. We're guilty of both in the US. We give these leaders far more credit in our lives than we should. Certainly more than they deserve. Pelosi once famously skidded into a brilliant comment when she said "Elections shouldn't BE THIS IMPORTANT." And she's right. They shouldn't be, and I'd argue ARE NOT as important as we make them. As THEY make them out to be.

There has once been a President who is perhaps unlike any other in history in the US. A President who shifted the focus away from government and placed our excellence squarely on the shoulders of the guy who stares back at you in the mirror every morning. ONE PRESIDENT, in my lifetime anyway, and possibly ever, who actually spoke the truth and communicated that to the people. Not his truth, not a blame game, that wasn't it. But the truth that we fund our government. That $2,000 check we will now get, will come out of SOMEONE's paycheck, one day. They're buying their corruption and the corruption of our government with our very own money and labor. We see their promises as gifts, and credit them for that. Nothing is further from the truth. They're using our money to buy our votes. And with debt...well, that's PURE dependency. They're now underwriting an unsustainable debt, and promises, to perpetuate careers attached to the power of money control, with our very own sweat and labor. 20% of our labor, which is what federal revenues have been literally forever as a ratio to GDP, that 20% they take from us as a whole, is then redistributed in the form of a gift, or a promise. But that's not enough. So they double down and promise us even more gifts, again with our own labor. With debt, it's underwritten with our labor. That keeps the train moving along. Over time, they're still taking their 20% yearly out of our GDP. But they've also taken out over a full year's worth of our labor (GDP) in debt, that we also will have to repay someday. And the gig is up. We're in a mess, and they know it. So they ratchet up the blame game, and divide us, and that's all fine and dandy with pubs and dems in Congress. They don't care. As long as they're not blamed, they get reelected. It's a long cycle that's unwinding before our eyes as something we don't recognize. But history will, eventually.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We should have known when all the Democratic "Not My

Jan 6, 2021, 4:54 PM

76er® said:

these people have no intention of leaving

Tear gas and rubber bullets can be remarkably persuasive. Capitol police were too busy taking selfies with the protesters, though.

https://twitter.com/cinnamonpups/status/1346927381517275139

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is basically the same as pink ##### hats.***

Jan 6, 2021, 4:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is basically the same as pink ##### hats.***

Jan 6, 2021, 5:00 PM

Who was that ageing chick that called for bombing the White House? Moderna, I think? No, wait... that's the vaccine folks.

The "Not My President" protests back then were more

Jan 6, 2021, 5:23 PM

about sending a signal to the nation and world that America was not as bad off as it looked with the election of a fraudster, and that there were sane people about to prevent us from slouching towards Idiocracy that the 2016 election in a way represented.

What we're seeing today reminds me of the convulsions of a dying animal that would be much better off it was simply put out of its misery rather than suffering any further.

Really disturbing day for the Republic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic