Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone thinks this year was our year...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Everyone thinks this year was our year...

Nov 2, 2013, 8:12 PM

Let's see. We've got two great QBs behind Tajh, and a freshman coming in that is being compared to Jameis Winston. He's putting up PS3 numbers and will be surrounded by even more talented players. Deshaun Watson will FLOURISH in this offense.

We've got a stable of running backs with Zac Brooks, Wayne Gallman, CJ Davidson and our heavy weight presence in Tyshon Dye. Not to mention some more freshman that are studs on their own like Fuller, Oglesby and Choice.

Jordan Legget will be a star at the TE position. I know he's taken a lot of flak from admitting he is lazy, but the first step in correcting a problem is realizing you have one. It would have been much more detrimental to his growth as a player to deny he was lazy when in fact, he was (at least, according to his standards). Besides, didn't arguably one of our best TE have similar issues in Allen?

Our Oline will get to see Crowder for the first time. Battle will continue to improve and hopefully, the guys already playing will continue to develop as well. This group has taken a lot of flak...time to turn up the pressure on this group and continue to turn them into big nastys.

We've consistently been reloading on WR. Sammy will, in all likelihood be gone. Martavis may stay, and would be a huge asset if he did so. Mike Williams, Germone Hopper, Charone Peak...talent galore with guys like Artavis Scott and Demarre Kitt coming in too. Don't forget about the sleeper TJ Green, he may be the surprise of the entire offense.

Our D will return Kearse who is seriously competing for the safety position over Blanks. The highly touted Mackenzie Alexander will be ball hawking in the back field. Our linebacker core is strong, and may even rob Georgia of the number one linebacker in Raekwon. Our D line is stout with Shaq Lawson and Ebo. Heck even Vic just might hang around for another year.

If you think we've reached our pinnacle this year and expect us to go back to the days were we head to the Meineke Carcare Bowl, then you guys are nuts. I don't see us taking major steps backwards. We're becoming a perennial power, and I think we are here to stay.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can still finish 12-1, so I'd say it can be "our year".***

Nov 2, 2013, 8:15 PM

No doubt, that'd be tremendous.***

Nov 2, 2013, 8:16 PM

Re: We can still finish 12-1, so I'd say it can be "our year".***

Nov 2, 2013, 8:18 PM [ in reply to We can still finish 12-1, so I'd say it can be "our year".*** ]

You have seen things in the OL that I haven't. When they become GREAT, Clemson will become a Great team.

Re: Everyone thinks this year was our year...

Nov 2, 2013, 8:18 PM

Preach it....Dabo and coaches are getting in the players we need for the schemes we run. Tigers are ready to be at the top and stay at the top.
I do think Sammy will leave but maybe he pulls a CJ Spiller/Tahj Boyd and returns....Now that would be something.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyone thinks this year was our year...

Nov 2, 2013, 8:19 PM

It was only Virginia....calm down.

If you'll notice, I was looking toward the future...

Nov 2, 2013, 8:21 PM

Reading comprehension and coots...what can I say...

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic