Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now the entire world knows that OSU beating Clemson was complete BS and paid for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Now the entire world knows that OSU beating Clemson was complete BS and paid for

Jan 12, 2021, 12:07 AM

The real OSU played tonight, garbage team. OSU is incapable of beating Clemson. Tonight was justification and realization that OSU beat Clemson because OSU played a 1 in 1000 game. Perfect storm of BS, a junk team beat a great team but that can happen every now and again.

OSU getting crushed was actually fun to watch because it was the real OSU!! Nation was able to see that, makes me feel much better but still sucks losing to those assclowns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’re lucky they knocked Devonta out at the start of the

Jan 12, 2021, 12:15 AM

2nd half with their dirty play. It should have been worse of a pounding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Now the entire world knows that OSU beating Clemson was complete BS and paid for

Jan 12, 2021, 12:23 AM

The world has more pressing problems than whether or not OSU beating Clemson was BS. In fact maybe OSU did us a favor by playing that 1 in a 1000 games because Clemson would have needed to do the same thing to beat Alabama.

Re: Now the entire world knows that OSU beating Clemson was complete BS and paid for

Jan 12, 2021, 12:28 AM

Don't you ever get tired of saying things that you are clueless about. If not, you should!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta be trolling?***

Jan 12, 2021, 12:47 AM

Or you know.. maybe Bama > OSU > Clemson***

Jan 12, 2021, 12:47 AM

Everyone knows

Jan 12, 2021, 1:21 AM

the transitive property does not apply to football.

Everyone.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I think you can see the difference between this statement

Jan 12, 2021, 10:07 AM

and using the transitive property to argue something ridiculous.

Jan 12, 2021, 8:37 AM

I truely think OSU was more fired up to play Clemson than Alabama. Maybe we shouldn’t trash talk until after the game and not before the game to get them riled up to play better than they really are. Just a thought

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 8:43 AM

Do I think Clemson would be fully capable of beating Ohio State if they played again? Yes, I do. Do I think it makes us look like a bunch of whiners not capable of accepting a loss and moving on by making posts like this? Yes, I do.

Alabama beating Ohio State doesn't show that Clemson was better than Ohio State, just as LSU beating Clemson last year doesn't magically mean that Ohio State was better than Clemson last year.

Jan 12, 2021, 8:50 AM

If O310 came out playing the same 4-4 defense they did against the Gumps, then YES---I say unequivocally---we would beat them.

I'm scratching my head why they came out playing that antiquated defense. Sark had a field day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 12, 2021, 9:04 AM

Probably because college football offenses that are now dominating the game EXPLOIT slow LB squads. So OSU tried to shore it up with putting 4 LB's on the field. Of course, they overestimated Wade's abilities and were apparently hoping the Heisman jinx would befall Smith. LOL. Well, Hope is NOT a strategy and they got embarrassed.

Now think about the implications for Clemson in this brave, new high powered offensive college football world.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic