Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ohio St. head coach on rematch: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Ohio St. head coach on rematch: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"

Dec 20, 2020, 5:18 PM

Ohio St. head coach on rematch: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"

No. 3 Ohio St. hasn’t played a lot of games this season, but head coach Ryan Day knows the Buckeyes will have to play their best game when they take on No. 2 Clemson in the Allstate Sugar Bowl’s College Football Playoff Semifinal.
(Photo: Rickosentoski / USATODAY)
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ohio St. head coach on rematch: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"

Dec 20, 2020, 5:22 PM

I think that Mr Day will run out of days as he prepares for the Tigers,

"Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"

Dec 20, 2020, 5:22 PM

We know - Clemson has been living rent free in your heads for a year now. Just know that on 1 January 2021 Clemson is coming to collect that rent and your incessant whining will do nothing to stop us from collecting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"

Dec 20, 2020, 7:58 PM

10,000 up votes for this??

"Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"

Dec 20, 2020, 5:27 PM

that's the same thing Dabo says.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Gets it!***

Dec 20, 2020, 5:39 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ohio St. head coach on rematch: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson"

Dec 20, 2020, 5:32 PM

Boy, he’s not exactly brimming with confidence now that the game is set.

I read that like, “we are gonna have to play perfectly to have a shot in the fourth quarter...”

He saw exactly what I saw yesterday evidently.

His team is headed for a buzz saw, lol!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 7:48 PM

It’s similar to what Dabo says all the time:

“If we do our job, play hard, well have a chance to come out with a win”

Dec 20, 2020, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ohio St. head coach on rematch: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson" ]

It’s similar to what Dabo says all the time:

“If we do our job, play hard, well have a chance to come out with a win”

Dec 20, 2020, 6:08 PM

Sounds like they are coming into this game with their hair on fire and all of their players off the sick list. Looks like we're in for a battle.

Dec 20, 2020, 6:12 PM

Day has a lot of "Ifs".

Dec 20, 2020, 6:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ohio St. head coach on rematch: "Every day, our focus has to be on Clemson" ]

Did you read a different article?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 12:49 PM

Matter of fact; I read the same article. Maybe I have a different perception of what he's saying. And regardless of whether or not they belong in the CFP, (and I don't believe they do), they have a very good football team. They want revenge, and they are going to be fired up. I believe The Tigers have the better team, from top to bottom, but motivation sometimes gives a team a little extra energy. The Tigers will have to show them they are the better team, and I think they will, I just don't think it's gonna be easy.

Dec 20, 2020, 6:17 PM

Interesting. Dabo always says our focus is also on Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 8:28 PM

So you are saying you overlooked us last year? OK

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 9:30 PM

Who else would they have there focus on every day? Duh!

Dec 21, 2020, 10:28 AM

Day says, “we know how much it hurts if we don’t execute”.

He and huge amounts of the whining OSU fan base, always blame a loss on how they didn’t play well. Or how the refs cheated them. They never give credit to how another team beat them, or was better than them.

Ever been there? There is nothing even remotely elite to validate their self-appointed label of “The” Ohio State University. They don’t seem to understand why people smirk at them, or enjoy when the one thing the school has going for it, football, loses.

Dec 21, 2020, 1:54 PM

As many of you said Dabo and Clemson will focus on Clemson and if Day and the 0-4U Bucknuts focus on Clemson, they will lose again. A 5, as in 0-5U looks more like an S anyways.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic