Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even if you do test negative, DO NOT VISIT FAMILY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 688

Even if you do test negative, DO NOT VISIT FAMILY

Nov 25, 2020, 6:46 AM

unless you are outside wearing masks and social distancing

https://www.yahoo.com/news/getting-negative-coronavirus-test-isnt-233000231.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/J90KtSz_64bzSV.K8Kw8mg--~B/aD0yNzYzO3c9MzY4NDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/business_insider_articles_888/b7dec0dc375351e18ec58cf7b52f411b">
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/J90KtSz_64bzSV.K8Kw8mg--~B/aD0yNzYzO3c9MzY4NDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/business_insider_articles_888/b7dec0dc375351e18ec58cf7b52f411b">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even if you do test negative, DO NOT VISIT FAMILY

Nov 25, 2020, 7:12 AM

Remember a few years ago when Obama wanted everyone to talk about Obamacare over thanksgiving dinner? Now libs want to cancel it all together, like they have changed Columbus Day and tried to cancel July 4th this year.

You will never convince me that liberals do not HATE everything “America”.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just shut up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:12 AM

With you ignorant stupid blanket statements.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just shut up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:30 AM

Oops, another liberal hallmark. Trying to censor opposing views with your cancel culture mantra.

Re: Just shut up

Nov 25, 2020, 10:01 AM

no really, your incessant commentary got old months ago. You are worse than @tiger1dad

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Even if you do test negative, DO NOT VISIT FAMILY ]

You will never convince me that liberals do not HATE everything “America”.

100% agree that your mind's made up and there's no reasoning with you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Nov 25, 2020, 8:25 AM

Unless there’s a summer when liberals don’t burn flags, rewrite history books, tear down statues, etc.; you are correct.

Nov 25, 2020, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Even if you do test negative, DO NOT VISIT FAMILY ]

Keowee,

I think that you recognize me as a liberal. I am "standing" right in front of you and telling you I don't hate America. Quite the opposite.

So why do you insist on demonizing those people who see the world differently than you do ?
If you want to criticize ideas, we can talk about them rationally, but hating half of the people in America seems . . . un-American.

Can we ALL please recognize that people with extreme viewpoints get the most attention from media (social & otherwise). AND that these extreme views stick in OUR minds more too, because of their sensationalist nature.

Can we stop to recognize the vast majorities of conservatives and liberals as Americans who came by their ideologies honestly ? Can we rationally discuss our differing positions without attacking each other as humans - or marginalizing the position with vilification.

I'm telling you that if WE, ordinary Americans don't find a way to reasonably consider each other - give the other guy his due - It won't matter what our leaders do because a democracy can't survive this kind of acrimony and inaccuracy.

Nov 25, 2020, 8:41 AM

Good post, but tigernet wasn’t made for rational conversation. lol.

Let’s talk policy. The answer for most liberals (and lots of pubs, too) to every issue, is to spend more money on it. For instance, how many liberal millionaires and billionaires think we need student loan forgiveness and universal healthcare?

Now, how many loan payoffs and healthcare plans could those people provide? Millions. How many have they provided? Zero. That’s why I have no respect for those liberals. How do liberals anywhere have any money left over at the end of the month? They should be donating all of it to the causes they believe in.

Do liberals want to really take care of problems? No. They want to pretend they do for warm fuzzies, and votes. Liberals in power just want more power, and liberals in the masses just want to “feel good” about their existence. Neither are doing much.

I have many liberal neighbors. None that donate as much as I, volunteer as much as I, have a carbon footprint as small as I (we ran the calculations), yet they are champions of all of those things. They just voted to raise my taxes, defer or cancel my retirement, yet they do less for “the people” than I do, or ever have.

WE RAN THE CALCULATIONS

Nov 25, 2020, 8:52 AM

Don't pull a muscle jerking yourself off over there.

Re: WE RAN THE CALCULATIONS

Nov 25, 2020, 9:42 AM

So many on here obsessed with my wiener.

Boo Hoo, I can’t go anywhere!***

Nov 25, 2020, 7:17 AM

Act rationally for the unique circumstances of each family _

Nov 25, 2020, 8:03 AM

Seems personal responsibility should govern actions inside of one’s home. Folks would have to be in a cocoon not to understand the risks and guidance to control risks.

Hope all stay healthy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 8:32 AM

we gonna have about 20, carry your own utensils to avoid the china virus

Nov 25, 2020, 10:08 AM

Too late for my family. I'm the oldest at almost 65, but in very good health. I'm a bit apprehensive that we have my kids and spouses here, but my wife and I weighed the risk. When they leave, hopefully we all do well. I will continue to social distance, wear a mask and wash my hands thereby protecting others. What we all choose to do with our families is our concern, not yours.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 688
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic