Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even if Miami beats us in the ACCCG they’ll only have...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Even if Miami beats us in the ACCCG they’ll only have...

Nov 14, 2017, 1:15 PM

one ACC championship. Clemson has 16.

Deal with it Miami.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Even if Miami beats us in the ACCCG they’ll only have...***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 1:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Even if wut...? Go play with the alligators...***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

us???

Nov 14, 2017, 1:27 PM

cootish is cootish

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

They do however have

Nov 14, 2017, 1:29 PM

9 Big East and 5 National Championships.

Hope they have to wait a while for that first ACC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Clemson had been in the Big East...

Nov 14, 2017, 1:30 PM

we'd have double those figures.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I don't know, Pitt and Cuse are both really good***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

lol, when? 1970 something?***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:33 PM

On these dates...

Nov 14, 2017, 1:39 PM

November 12, 2016 Pitt was really good.
October 13, 2017 cuse sucked better than us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but we won a National Championship both those years.***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:53 PM

Re: Yes, but we won a National Championship both those years.***

Nov 14, 2017, 2:04 PM

I accept your logic as logical.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

still no love for hokie hi

Nov 14, 2017, 1:33 PM [ in reply to I don't know, Pitt and Cuse are both really good*** ]

harsh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

No, VT sucks***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What did you expect from a Big East team playing in the ACC?***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:34 PM [ in reply to I don't know, Pitt and Cuse are both really good*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They do however have

Nov 14, 2017, 1:32 PM [ in reply to They do however have ]

We are not trying to make sense here.;)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to get us a platinum chain with a diamond Paw.

Nov 14, 2017, 1:32 PM

I can't believe Dabo has allowed Clemson to fall behind in the bling category.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would take more than on chain for our D.***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:34 PM

Nov 14, 2017, 1:34 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

had no idea francis was a

Nov 14, 2017, 1:36 PM

arsonist

Snap out of it Francis. Did Marion ever say

Nov 14, 2017, 1:39 PM

"Even if the Redcoats beat us, we'll still have more swamp cricket championships!?!"

No. Never.

Get a hold of yourself man!

Focus!!!

Re: Even if Miami beats us in the ACCCG they’ll only have...

Yeah...I'll take our rings over that any day. I would also note that Miami has won more ACC Basketball championships than Clemson, in about 50 fewer years. So we've got that going for us. Which is nice.

That said, it's long overdue for us to win an ACC Football title. It will be awesome when we do.

You lost me at...

basketball.

Nov 14, 2017, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if Miami beats us in the ACCCG they’ll only have... ]

What is this basket ball you speak of??

Basketball? Take it to the girls sports board ----->...***

Nov 14, 2017, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if Miami beats us in the ACCCG they’ll only have... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you even like softball?***

Nov 14, 2017, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Even if Miami beats us in the ACCCG they’ll only have... ]

Nov 14, 2017, 2:10 PM

Why are you making it seem like we're gonna lose vs Miami

Because he's a died-in-the-wool Coot***

Nov 14, 2017, 2:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^ I'll hold on to the the "Great Post" chain for you...

Nov 14, 2017, 2:42 PM

until you make one.

No small person attacks.

Nov 14, 2017, 2:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic