Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even David Hood said it and.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,625

Even David Hood said it and.......

Oct 15, 2019, 8:56 AM

......it's tiring hearing how bad the ACC is. Yet the ACC has only 6 teams .500 or worse and only one team makes up the worse (GT 1-5). Compare that to the SEC which has 8 teams .500 or worse in which 4 teams make up the worse (Vandy, Arky, Tenn. and Ole Miss). The SEC has 6 teams with 1 loss or less (4 have 1 loss and 2 have 0). Compare that to the ACC which has 8 teams with 2 losses or less (6 teams with 2 losses, 1 team with 1 loss and 1 team with 0 losses). I'm not picking on Mr. Hood but in his breaking down the interviews video he talks about how bad the conference is then right afterwards says how this Louisville game isn't going to be a walk in the park that this is a different Louisville team with Scott Satterfield. I can look again but this isn't the conference that lost to UNLV or Georgia State or San Diego State is it, nope that'd be the SEC that did that. Football is football and you can lose to any team if you're playing horrible. I bet Georgia didn't think they would turn the ball over 4 times, miss a very makeable field goal or straight just get out physicaled by South Carolina. Things like that happens and I don't care who you are or what team you are playing. I've yet hear one complaint about Bama or LSU's defense when they play a good team and in Bama's case not even. There isn't one person that thinks Auburn, Florida or Mizzou are Playoff teams. Yes the ACC has only 1 Playoff team but other conferences don't have any more than 2 with maybe the exception of the SEC with Georgia but I think they need help and aren't a Playoff team today but the Playoff doesn't start today. I just wish the media would quit with the ACC crud because this league has more than assisted Clemson to 4 straight Playoff appearances and 2 National Championships and oh yeah any team that Clemson happens to meet besides Bama gets destroyed. So I'd say the ACC hass been as good as any league out there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even David Hood said it and.......

Oct 15, 2019, 9:03 AM

MY POST ON FACEBOOK

Keep hearing how Clemson doesn’t play anyone. Granted acc is not great this year but it is not the fault of Clemson. Vpi, FSU, Miami, unc are all supposed to be good. Not Clemson fault. But to hear sec conference fans talk they are the only ones that actually play tough schedules. There are 14 teams in sec conference and well over a hundred in division one. There are a lot of teams that play tough schedules. A lot make up for not as tough conference schedules by playing a very good ooc slate. I’ll take Clemson’s record over the mighty sec conference the last 10 years with no problem. Look it up

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One kweshion. Why besides Bama? 44-16 coasting to the line.***

Oct 15, 2019, 9:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 9:52 AM

It is tiring. Most journalists are lazy and just vomit up what they eat(read) elsewhere. They get paid either way and don't have to be afraid of big, bad ESecPN. The SEC is trash and over-hyped. Bama and LSU offenses are great because they are the SEC (and their defenses are suspect). Georgia is over-hyped again! Come on they let a visiting sub .500 team with 3rd string QB beat them. And, on and on ad-nauseum.

Oct 15, 2019, 10:04 AM

Georgia State
Wyoming
Kansas State
San Jose State
Purdue
Memphis
Cal
UNC

Combined record of 30-23 but 8-0 versus the SEC. Therefore they would be 22-23 with a combined losing record had they not beaten up on the SEC. Thems the facts folks.

Oct 15, 2019, 10:31 AM

+1 but... I’ve got 44 reasons why your next to last statement isn’t true.

Oct 15, 2019, 10:47 AM

break up into three parts.

Oct 15, 2019, 11:31 AM

ACC dumpster fire 2-14
SEC dumpster fire 6-14

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,625
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic