Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Eric MacLain on the Huddle last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,345

Eric MacLain on the Huddle last night

Dec 6, 2020, 4:31 PM

He repeated the same thing Chris Fowler said — that Justyn Ross had a good chance to play in the ACC Championship game. Even if Justyn receives a great Checkup that will allow him to eventually play Football again, there is a 99.9999999999% chance that it WILL NOT be in 2 weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you’re saying there’s a chance...

Dec 6, 2020, 4:32 PM

Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

according to him 1 out of 1 trillion

Dec 6, 2020, 4:34 PM

clearly the odds are better than that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you’re saying there’s a chance...

Dec 6, 2020, 9:37 PM [ in reply to So you’re saying there’s a chance... ]

Yes!!! I’m holding to the Hope of .0000001

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are morons paid to say the wrong thing over and over

Dec 6, 2020, 4:38 PM

Justyn Ross' doctors will not him risk his life/career ona game in a two weeks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: they are morons paid to say the wrong thing over and over

Dec 6, 2020, 4:49 PM

This is his last doctors appointment. The surgery was like a year ago or nine months ago. If he’s cleared on this visit to play he’s good to go. All that would matter is getting into game shape and Dabo said he’s in great shape and has been working out for months. He might not be able to play in the ACCCG But if he is cleared to play he probably could play in the playoffs. Then again he might play in two weeks. He’s a wide receiver. Doesn’t take as much to get ready for them as other players and he’s already been playing with Trevor Lawrence for two years. He knows the routes. He knows to playbook. If he’s already in shape he might!

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Dec 6, 2020, 9:30 PM

Thank you. I don’t understand why everyone’s making a big deal about this. If Justyn is cleared why shouldn’t he play. I understand what Dabo said however if Justyn is good to go why shouldn’t he try to play.
Hell even if he is only plays 5 snaps against ND. That’s 5 opportunities to take pressure off of everyone else while also potentially getting in a catch or two.
Seems with all of the injuries this year we need some toughness back.

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2020, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: they are morons paid to say the wrong thing over and over ]

I think dabo is 100% justyn will not play this season. He has said this already multiple times. We have fanbases that already say dabo doesn’t care about the health of his players. FSU and USUC. Could you imagine dabo playing him in the ACC championship and he got hurt ok a fluke play. He would be crucified.

Dec 7, 2020, 7:55 AM

Thankfully Coach Swinney doesn’t think like that. He doesn’t make decisions based on outsiders perceptions.

Re: Eric MacLain on the Huddle last night

Dec 6, 2020, 4:46 PM

Even if he is cleared to play we won’t be able to count on him for much. He hasn’t played in a game in a long time.

Dec 6, 2020, 9:15 PM

He has been practicing with the team in pads (no contact) for the last few weeks. Running full speed passing routes with Trevor.

Dec 7, 2020, 5:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Eric MacLain on the Huddle last night ]

When this happened, Justyn said he was going to shock the world. Justyn has willed his body to heal and knows when he will return to football. I cannot wait to see him on the field again. I have no idea if it will be in a Clemson or Pro uniform. All I know is I cannot wait to see him return.

Dec 6, 2020, 5:13 PM

I'd caution everyone to not think that what Dabo said is the last word on the subject. Coaches like to spread disinformation when it comes to injuries and availability and Dabo does that regularly.

Dec 7, 2020, 4:22 AM

If he has been running routes and doing other non contact work IN PADS he and coaches are thinking this year. That's not a normal rehab for the following year it seems to me.

Dec 7, 2020, 9:45 AM

It has been 6 months since the surgery. From the standpoint of being at the endpoint of healing, he is there. The question which only the doctors, Ross, his family and perhaps the coaching staff know are whether he will be advised to ever play football again. I would assume the doctors have not taken that possibility off the table for Ross to be working out in pads, albeit with no contact. The other question is whether Ross chooses to avoid the chance of getting injured by playing for the Tigers and next plays in the NFL. If the doctors issue a thumbs down, Ross is done regardless of his desire to play again. Dabo would never risk Justyn's health if the doctors say he shouldn't play. The NFL likewise is not going out on the liability limb if medically he is not cleared. I hope he has the opportunity to play again whether that's for the Tigers or in the NFL. We have sure missed him and Tee this year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,345
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic