Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN analyst Robert Smith just said "who was doubting clemson?"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,152

ESPN analyst Robert Smith just said "who was doubting clemson?"

Jan 1, 2016, 8:23 AM

Your entire network, minus desmond howard

Here are the ESPN GameDay picks on Thursday morning for the 2015 Orange Bowl featuring #1 Clemson and #4 Oklahoma. Five out of the six ESPN analysts picked the Sooners over the Tigers.

Joey Galloway - This is going to come down to a key turnover. Coach Corso told us that Oklahoma creates turnovers. Oklahoma wins. -Oklahoma

Butch Davis - I think Oklahoma wins. The explosiveness of Baker Mayfield, Sherling Shepard, Samaje Perine - I think they are going to outscore Clemson. - Oklahoma

Kirk Herbstreit - I like Oklahoma to win this football game. I think Baker Mayfield is going to make the plays. I think the loss of Charles Walker is significant, but I think ultimately Oklahoma on both sides of the football finds a way to win, as everyone is saying, a very, very close game. - Oklahoma

Desmond Howard - I think it is going to be a close game, but I am going with the most dynamic player in all of college football playoff right now - Deshaun Watson. I think Clemson is going to win this game. He is going to be too much for Oklahoma's defense just like Jerrod Heard was when we kept running it from the quarterback position when Texas beat Oklahoma. I am going Clemson Tigers. -Clemson

David Pollack - Deon Cain, for me being suspended and gone was the point that tipped me back to over to the Oklahoma side. Right Walker kind of makes it even. I'll go Oklahoma. I guess I will stick with my pick. It's going to be a close fought game. Deshaun Watson is the best player on the field, but Oklahoma makes enough plays and gets it done. - Oklahoma

Lee Corso - There is no better place to ring in the new year than South Beach. Warm weather, great food, beautiful and vibrant people. You know what they said down here - Sun's out, guns out! - Oklahoma

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Robert Smith didnt, he picked Clemson all week***

Jan 1, 2016, 8:26 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe did pick oklahoma, i was just answering his ?***

Jan 1, 2016, 8:28 AM

Re: Robert Smith didnt, he picked Clemson all week

Jan 1, 2016, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Robert Smith didnt, he picked Clemson all week*** ]

over the years RS has pretty fair to CU. he isnt a hater like May and McShay always are

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 8:38 AM

But May was one of the few that picked us to win yesterday, right? It's an literally an entire network of lies, delusions & hypocrisy. I wish someone other than us Tiger fans would call them on it. Where's the quality control? You can't be an analyst and flip-flop on your professional opinions day-to-day! This isn't meteorology - it's football!

Jan 1, 2016, 8:46 AM

true yesterday but generally a Clemson hater extradonaire

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN analyst Robert Smith just said "who was doubting clemson?"

Jan 1, 2016, 8:50 AM

Corso always picks against us! We are the reason his record is so bad this year. I think he only picked us to beat Syracuse!

I just copied and pasted this on Gameday's FB page***

Jan 1, 2016, 8:51 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: ESPN analyst Robert Smith just said "who was doubting clemson?"

Jan 1, 2016, 8:52 AM

ESPN is a complete joke. I was listening to the Tiger Tailgate show before the OU game last year and remember one of our guys saying one of the officials was commenting on how big and slow the Sooner's O line was and that our Defense was going to have a field day. Pretty simple and dead on observation from someone who actually has to watch the games.

Robert Smith is a good guy.....haver always liked him...I

Jan 1, 2016, 9:17 AM

don't decide who I like and dislike based on whether they pick us or not. If they are fair it is fine with me. I like Herbie too.....doesn't always pick us, but fair!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,152
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic