Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EPL net SACK LAMPARD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 177

EPL net SACK LAMPARD

Jan 19, 2021, 4:16 PM

Had enough of this.

Chelsea are so tactically poor under Lampard, it’s almost unreal. It’s like every midfielder and forward are trying to play the same position. There is no counter attack, there is no creativity. It’s crosses from Chilly or Reece helplessly whipped towards Tammy Abraham. 4-3-3 worked for like two games back in the CL group stage, and now he refuses to mix it up in this 3 week PL slump. There is no identity, no strategy, they’re just talented players flailing around with no game plan or direction.

Great player, club legend... but the experiment is over, it has failed.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to agree

Jan 19, 2021, 4:20 PM

But I finally think I do. But at the same time, we don't have a single player outside of Mount with that killer instinct. We miss Costa here. No one is a true leader.

I legitimately want Frank to succeed, but I just don't think he had enough experience under his belt prior to coming back home.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Weird he can't get them rolling.

Jan 19, 2021, 4:21 PM

No idea if he is or will be a good manager, but sheezus man they will fire a #### in 2 seconds flat over there. Maybe continuity could be a good thing? I dunno but hate seeing the blues in this kind of (non) form.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sick of it, absolutely done with Lampard

Jan 19, 2021, 4:22 PM

last year's side was much better from a results standpoint with less talent. He plays Timo at the wrong position, no plan to free up the #8 and #10 in the midfield, when Kante is out the #6 has no clue where to be. None of the midfielders are working together. Hseems to flip a coin to decide between Abraham or Giroud

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there any explanation

Jan 19, 2021, 4:23 PM

As to why Zouma has been benched and Rudiger gets the nod and Tomori goes out on loan? Cause that is full on stupidity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there any explanation

Jan 19, 2021, 4:27 PM

Team selection has been so bizarre. The fact that he can’t figure out how to put these phenomenal players in their natural positions is getting so painful to watch.

Dude thinks he's Dabo with plug and play

Jan 19, 2021, 4:28 PM

It has been terrible with the squad rotation.

Re: I'm sick of it, absolutely done with Lampard

Jan 19, 2021, 4:29 PM [ in reply to I'm sick of it, absolutely done with Lampard ]

Werner
Pulisic Havertz Ziyech/CHO
Mount Kante
Chilly Zouma Silva Reece

Is this too much to ask for???

Yep. No idea why Werner isn't playing the #9

Jan 19, 2021, 4:34 PM

Setting up with two defensive mids could be a good decision, considerign the back line is a ####### seive

Hope they hire Roy Kent***

Jan 19, 2021, 4:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well you beat me to that.***

Jan 19, 2021, 4:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

You should watch Ted Lasso.

Jan 19, 2021, 4:43 PM

I wonder how people that care about soccer like that show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

A former player of mine likes it

Jan 19, 2021, 5:24 PM

but she lives in Hollywood and is a screenwriter, so

I don't understand one word of what you said***

Jan 19, 2021, 5:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 177
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic