Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Coot Tech 5* QB commit spittin facts....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

New Coot Tech 5* QB commit spittin facts....

Aug 20, 2020, 8:06 PM

Just about the wrong school and team!

Welcome to the real world, kid. Those powderpuff NE Georgia mountain teams around Rabun County ain't preparing you for the monster that is Clemson. The only team in this state winning championships wears Orange and Purple with a white PAW. You will learn. We will teach you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Coot Tech 5* QB commit spittin facts....

Aug 20, 2020, 8:33 PM

Says he watched Muschamp the most when he went to practice. We’ll keep looking because by the time you get there, Muschamp won’t be an option to see on a South Carolina practice field.

This kid’s commitment is probably good news for us.

Aug 21, 2020, 4:52 AM

Now the coots will keep Muschamp no matter what so that they will not lose their next QB savior.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...Cusschamp hasn't developed a QB in his career.

Aug 20, 2020, 9:00 PM

Poor kid !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: LOL...Cusschamp hasn't developed a QB in his career.

Aug 20, 2020, 9:48 PM

Wouldn’t you love to see stump in action though? What kind of godAwful lies he would have to tell to get a commit. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp has ruined a lot of 4 star QBs.

Aug 21, 2020, 4:48 AM [ in reply to LOL...Cusschamp hasn't developed a QB in his career. ]

Now he gets to ruin a 5 star.

Aug 20, 2020, 9:36 PM

Man...sure sounds like Chump had a Khaki-pants sleep-over at the kid's house...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 9:39 PM

How bad is Kirby at developing QB's when Muschump is the better option?

Drugs are a terrible thing.***

Aug 20, 2020, 10:00 PM

Re: Drugs are a terrible thing.***

Aug 20, 2020, 11:13 PM

This!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2020, 10:07 PM

Looks and sounds like once Chump is fired either this year or next Bobo is taking over so they don’t lose this kid.
Kid must not know or understand history. Coots have never won a sec chip much less sniffed at a National Championship. I’d put lots of cash that won’t happen anytime soon either.

Heard BoBo is the connection..

Aug 20, 2020, 10:22 PM

and thus Coots are in if UGa isn’t.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heard BoBo is the connection..

Aug 20, 2020, 10:27 PM

Yep. Sounds like the kid really doesn’t care about winning though. Doubt they’re able to put a very good class around him.

Aug 20, 2020, 10:38 PM

Now that’s a dunce of the year award!! He’ll be a perfect fit, another never again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I tend to agree with the kid. Watching a sweaty Fred Flintstone look-a-like trying to...

Aug 21, 2020, 4:25 AM

Conduct football practice with a whistle in one hand and a quart of KFC gravy with a lid and drinking straw inserted in the other is beyond fascinating.

~JKB

Aug 20, 2020, 11:36 PM

The only reason I would follow Muschamp is out of curiosity!

Aug 21, 2020, 12:41 AM

Same reason I read the NYT: you know the train is going to wreck, but you have a morbid fascination for why no one else can see it.

Sometimes I listen to Tommy Suggs and Blowhard #1 and laugh; other times shake my head; and on rare occasions I actually hope their guys can salvage a victory against a particularly detestable foe (like last year at UGa; that was a once-in-a-decade show!).

Win or lose, the lower tier of the SEC has to continue to promote their SECism to explain their failure to compete at a high level.

But if you lose your nonconference games, you have no credibility.

Aug 21, 2020, 8:58 AM

I've watched the replay of that UGA and Coot game a couple of times. Everytime I watch it I can't help but think the outcome will different. Still can't believe they pulled that one off. Misery loves company. And it is comical how the talking heads forgot UGA played that game by the end of the year.

Aug 21, 2020, 12:54 AM

Apparently the kid has never looked at the end of season record where Mustcan't has been the HC, that or the kid will believe anything that he's been told, and that sounds like something that Mustcan't has told him about winning championships at USUC. He couldn't win the SEC from a big time FB school as Florida, right in the middle of some of the best recruiting grounds in the country. And now with a losing season about every year with the coots, he has to be the best liar in the history of college FB recruiting!!! For sure the coots will have their team winning the off season championship until they start playing the games!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We good...***

Aug 21, 2020, 1:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 1:56 AM

The thing that popped out to me wasn't the quote, but the fact that he's from Tiger, GA in Rabun County...a good friend & roommate of 3 years called that small town home, and I remember spending Thanksgiving up there the year after Clemson vs South Carolina moved to the Saturday after Thanksgiving because I didn't want to miss the game sitting back in Massachusetts. North Georgia is beautiful.

I'll never be rooting for the Gamecocks to beat the Tigers, but I have to say I'm rooting for the guy because that place is tiny. A 5-star recruit coming out of a small town like that is very cool.

Aug 21, 2020, 8:58 AM

Home to me as well!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic