Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Drop it about Burch already..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Drop it about Burch already..

Feb 5, 2020, 3:28 PM

The kid didn't want to put all his business out there and be open to tons of strangers about his personal plans and his mother who's there to guide him has chosen that she will speak for him has somehow made a lot of you whine about him being dramatic. He didn't lead us on, he never claimed we were where he was going and he never strayed from his commitment to his hometown team but because he didn't open up to strangers you call him dramatic, a bust, comparisons to other players who aren't all that comparable. Let him be and stop making assumptions when you don't know the young man or who he is as a person. I for one would rather him go somewhere like UofSC instead of LSU as at LSU he really could be a difference in a title and not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Drop it about Burch already..

Feb 5, 2020, 3:36 PM

I agree!!!!!!! Leave it be with Burch!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 3:37 PM

Exactly, just a bunch of emotional people about a kid and his family making their own choices.

Feb 5, 2020, 4:33 PM

Really! People really need to quit beating around the Burch.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Drop it about Burch already.. ]

I disagree. He is a drama queen and loves this "I' stuff. That is why he has 2 commitment days rather than one like everybody else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 3:41 PM

C omitted with his teammates, signed with his teammates.

Feb 5, 2020, 7:00 PM

Did he sign? I thought at moose cramps presser this afternoon, he had not signed yet? From the outside looking in, the unconventional looks dramatic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Drop it about Burch already.. ]

Did he announce again today? I thought he committed back in December, and was just waiting until today to sign with his teammates? He only had a South Carolina hat on the table in front of him today.

He's a coot(?) and subject to whatever the T'nets deem

Feb 5, 2020, 3:44 PM

worthy of attention/scorn/anti-praise...if you don't like...don't read. HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He chose to be a chicken and play for a chump.

Feb 5, 2020, 3:54 PM

That's all I need to know.

Re: He chose to be a chicken and play for a chump.

Feb 5, 2020, 5:03 PM

Chances are he only plays for a chump for one year then another scrub from then on. Don’t thin Chump will make it through another 4-8 season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 4:34 PM

Seriously and everyone should agree with you. Who knows what/who the kid is so just accept the facts we know and move on. Burch signed up to win nothing relevant for the next 3-4 years and most certainly lose to Clemson for the next 3-4 years. We should be happy we signed better players than him from this cycle and already have commitments for next cycle. Let the kid enjoy his losing he has coming.

But you feel your word should be the last one?

Feb 5, 2020, 4:46 PM

Couldn't just leave it? Good job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seem a burch upset.***

Feb 5, 2020, 5:01 PM

Exactly. The kid did nothing wrong.***

Feb 5, 2020, 5:06 PM

null

I don't understand all of the hand-wringing and bitterness.

Feb 5, 2020, 5:08 PM

A kid didn't want to be a Clemson Tiger. So what? Thousands of kids go somewhere other than Clemson every year, including hundreds of athletes. Relax, it's okay. We have perhaps the dominant (or "dominate" for many T-Netters) program in college football, with no sign whatsoever of slowing down. The best is yet to come, even if we don't get every single player we want. Enjoy the many, many great ones we get. Enjoy all of that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Feb 5, 2020, 5:08 PM

As best I can tell nobody knows what in hell the young man did today. I just the ESPN show. They didn't know.Crazy stuff. Make a decision already.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its his Decision, we have no control over it

Feb 5, 2020, 6:06 PM

Just let it happen. Don’t worry about things you can’t control it’s a waste of energy

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2020, 5:10 PM

No

Feb 5, 2020, 5:28 PM

Maybe MusChump needs to do this too. Kids making them look more foolish, if that's possible.

The whole Burch drama thing was created by the fans

Feb 5, 2020, 6:04 PM

Not Burch. I though he was respectable through the whole process. He was just quiet and didn’t take interviews. So what, don’t act like a jilted girlfriend because he didn’t choose us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic