Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Drake Thomas. Seriously, remember the name.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Drake Thomas. Seriously, remember the name.

Jan 19, 2018, 7:30 AM

The 3star LB recruit out of the Wake Forest, NC area is legitimately a 5star talent.

My wife and I moved back to SC almost three years ago, but for about four years (2011-2015) we were living in the Wake Forest/Rolesville area while I was attending graduate school. We made good friends while we were up there, and I've recently been in contact with them; just catching up a bit. A few of them have children who go to Heritage with Drake and the entire town of Wake Forest, let alone out in Rolesville and tiny-old Franklinton, where some of these families live, are all a buzz about this kid. Nobody up there has seen anything like the kid since...you guessed it...Dexter Lawrence. Simply put, every game they go to Drake Thomas is the best player on the field. Interceptions, destroying guys off the ball, eating up blocks to free up other defenders, offense, defense: he does it all. And they say he's relentless. He literally plays that way the entire game, no matter the score. And here's the kicker: I've asked tend different people up there who I know very well who he compares to in the college or nfl scene. ALL OF THEIR ANSWERS WERE THE SAME! "Ben Boulware at Clemson and Luke Kuechly of the Panthers".

We cannot miss on this kid. He is that good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like Ben Boulware from...

Jan 19, 2018, 7:57 AM

his highlights He does seem that "Energizer Bunny" all over the field attitude. Like the the way he plays.

Re: Drake Thomas. Seriously, remember the name.

Jan 19, 2018, 8:29 AM

Yes it seems like Dabo and coaches have known about the kid for at least 5 months, bc they offered him 5 months ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2018, 8:39 AM

His film was very impressive. Is there any position this kid didn't play? He has a lot of offers from smaller schools and a few from big programs like Clemson and Michigan. My guess is that the cat is about to be out of the bag and he'll pick up a ton more offers. And then, of course, his "stars" will go up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2018, 10:13 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking when I looked at his offers, I said to myself, that won't last long. I just hope that BV has made it known to him that he can earn a spot on his roster. If so, I think that we were his first big big offer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2018, 8:42 AM

Kid has all the tools. Love his vision and motor. Needs to get faster. If he gets his speed up, the sky is the limit.

That was the issue with Ben Boulware. As bad as I want to see him plan in the NFL he must get faster and stop over committing on play fakes. If your under 240 pounds today, there's really no excuse to run slower than 4.6.

Luke Kuechly (243 pounds and ran a 4.58 40) NFL Combine
Ben Boulware (238 pounds No 40 time) NFL Combine

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bryce Love says - "What about me?"

Jan 19, 2018, 9:35 AM

Bryce Love attended Wake Forest High School.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

heard he attacks the ball like Parnell Burnside***

Jan 19, 2018, 9:53 AM

Jan 19, 2018, 10:27 AM

The only thing he is missing in his play on defense was the suflex!!!

he's good and very underrated 3*

Jan 19, 2018, 2:19 PM

but we have higher guys on our board. But he does remind me of Boulware. I think we are after Crouch, Pappoe, Mikel Jones, and a few other guys who are higher on our board. He does have an offer though and we are probably taking 3-4 LBs so who knows.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic