Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doug kinsmore seating question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,421

Doug kinsmore seating question

Feb 17, 2016, 11:03 AM

Wife offered to take me to game Friday for my birthday. Have not been to a game in several years. If I buy tickets in section R for Friday's 4pm game will I be staring into setting sun for most of game? We are taking two little ones so this is a big enough issue that will ruin the entire time for me. Are there any amenities in the other right center sections? Thanks in advance tNet

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doug kinsmore seating question

Feb 17, 2016, 11:17 AM

I'm not sure where section R is but if it is along the 3rd base side you will be facing the afternoon sun. Seats along the 1st base side will have the afternoon sun coming from your right side.

Re: Doug kinsmore seating question

Feb 17, 2016, 11:23 AM

It's the Section of Covered grandstand at left field flag pole. Thanks

It's first game, New coach

Feb 17, 2016, 11:26 AM

Dunno how packed it will be.

But. . I've never had a problem moving over to an empty seat on the first base line as long add it isn't priority seat.

I wait till 2 nd or 3 rd inning and walk over there.

I dunno how little your little ones are, But my sons will often go down to the eating area along the 3rd base line and try to snag foul balls.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^^^ What he said. Also, you can consider going to the

Feb 17, 2016, 12:43 PM

terraces beside the press box. We do that during the hot games. There is usually seats available.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yes.. Sun will be in your face.

Feb 17, 2016, 11:22 AM

Sec r is just behind the 3rd base line foul pole.

Kinda faces north west.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic