Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doubling Down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,388

Doubling Down

Nov 26, 2018, 8:52 AM

David doubled down with the F grade for the defense and post justifying his articles and feelings.
Will Dabo double down that if a fanbase isn't happy with 12-0, the winningest senior class in history and 5 in a row against it's rival, that fanbase is not the right one for him?

Is this a cross-roads for the program and their relationship or just a smoke screen for the D?
Good popcorn and board material?
A crack for rivals to exploit?
More from TigerNet on the issues with the D?

Time will tell ---

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crossroads for inept reporters.

Nov 26, 2018, 8:56 AM

Dabo's recruiting and getting ready for the ACCCG and other sites are laughing at Hood.Doubledown fail.

How exactly would you grade it?

Nov 26, 2018, 8:57 AM

The D was.....not good. There is no positive way to spin it. And then to turn around and not expect the fan base to be frustrated by what they saw, against their hated arch rival, is just plain ridiculous.

I would not call 2 goalline stands 1st down inside the 5

Nov 26, 2018, 9:22 AM

an F by any stretch of the imagination. Neither were helped by penalties or mistakes by the offense. We stopped them. 14 points was significant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would not call 2 goalline stands 1st down inside the 5

Nov 26, 2018, 10:01 AM

At the end of the day, a pedestrian football team ran up and down the field on us to the tune of 510 yards passing, 600 total yards and 35 points that should probably have been more. Not a good look.

Re: Doubling Down

Nov 26, 2018, 9:17 AM

With 2 goal line stands, I think F is a bit harsh. If that was an F, we are spoiled.

Spurrier had Ron Morris. Dabo has David Hood.

Nov 26, 2018, 9:21 AM

What do you want me to do David? Winning by 21 feels like losing to someone that has not lived with what Tiger fans have lived through.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, he didn't grade the D

Nov 26, 2018, 9:23 AM

that was Brandon Rink. Still, headlining the original article based on what he admitted was an illogical statement was very suspect.

According to Hood’s own words - if he (Hood) has to play the

Nov 26, 2018, 9:25 AM

role of the villain, he’s OK with that.

Like he has any role in the unprecedented success Clemson Football is currently grinding up - lol.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,388
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic