Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Data Nurd - Real Estate Bored Cross Poast
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 330

Data Nurd - Real Estate Bored Cross Poast

Mar 3, 2021, 10:23 AM

https://www.socialexplorer.com/blog/post/housing-units-less-than-100-000-across-the-u-s-11316

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Data point: Everybody and their grandmother wants to

Mar 3, 2021, 10:27 AM

"rent to own"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

That's the clientele you get when you "for sale by owner"

Mar 3, 2021, 12:24 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you have a vase to move?

Mar 3, 2021, 12:26 PM

Wish I would have went into real estate

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never too late

Mar 3, 2021, 12:29 PM

follow your dreams

https://www.theceshop.com/south-carolina/pre-licensing/sc-salesperson-pre-licensing-cost

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

No but I have 5 closings today

Mar 3, 2021, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Don't you have a vase to move? ]

because I work in real estate LOLOLOLOLOL

That's some great cleaning abilities***

Mar 3, 2021, 12:33 PM

You could have people doing that for you

Mar 3, 2021, 12:35 PM

if you worked in real estate too

LOLOLOL

I'm trying to milk this profit.

Mar 3, 2021, 12:36 PM

going home early today to fix some stuff for the people coming over on the weekend to look at the house.

I have actually never heard of people really doing this.

Mar 3, 2021, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Data point: Everybody and their grandmother wants to ]

As a property owner, you let them pay rent and count it toward the balance that they eventually buy it from you? What if they back out, you just keep the cash, right? You are still the owner until they actually go through the purchase? You gotta fix all their shit that they break still, right?

Why would those people not just get a mortgage and work it that way to get the "benefits" of homeownership.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably because they are like FBCoach

Mar 3, 2021, 12:35 PM

and spend every dime they get and can not afford a down payment or have terrible credit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because they have no intentions of buying the house

Mar 3, 2021, 12:35 PM [ in reply to I have actually never heard of people really doing this. ]

they are going to be there a couple of months. Trash the place to hell, then pick up and move and I'll be left with 15K in repairs just to be able to rent it again.

Duh, these are people who don't qualify for a mortgage***

Mar 3, 2021, 12:35 PM [ in reply to I have actually never heard of people really doing this. ]

Replies: 12
| visibility 330
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic