Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t think he was the first option but didn’t like Dawes taking that last shot...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Don’t think he was the first option but didn’t like Dawes taking that last shot...

Nov 27, 2019, 1:54 AM

He’s a freshman that’s growing up in front of our eyes. No better way to learn and get ready for ACC life, but I was hoping Mack or Simms was gonna get something going to the basket in the final possession

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It appeared he was the second or third option,

Nov 27, 2019, 2:01 AM

I doubt he was even supposed to touch the ball, it was supposed to go to Newman since he had just hit a big three but Newman didn’t like it, I thought it was open but maybe he saw something different, he passed it to Dawes as the play had kind of broken down. It’s just one game tho, I hope these guys come out with the same energy and passion going forward.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It appeared he was the second or third option,

Nov 27, 2019, 2:19 AM

Brad said he was upset with Newman in his post game radio interview. Once him to be more of a assertive scorer when he the big three earlier. He had a good game and looks like Simms and he were the first options.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic