Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all who demanded that we pull for FSU and the ACC during
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

To all who demanded that we pull for FSU and the ACC during

Jan 22, 2014, 8:26 AM

football season, I now remind you that since there are only three ACC teams in the top 25 in basketball, we must now pull for Pittsburgh.

But wait, based on the Pittsburgh fans chants during our game this week, there's no way any good Clemson fan could pull for these slime balls, right?

Well, now you might better understand why I don't get excited to see unc, duke, georgia tech, syracuse, maryland (will soon be N/A), pittsburgh, or fsu win in any sport. I don't like them. I never have. I never will.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been saying this for years

Jan 22, 2014, 8:30 AM

I just don't get rooting for your conference rivals. It's like all the idiots on here who were rooting for USuCk to get through the losers bracket to play us in the CWS semi finals. They made it, and went on to win the national championship.

If you're an ACC team not named Clemson, I hope you lose every game in every sport (unless you're playing USuCk).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And even when they're playing usc, you're not pulling for

Jan 22, 2014, 8:33 AM

them to win, you're pulling for their opponent to lose more.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Precisely! Either that or I just pull for

Jan 22, 2014, 8:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

not saying that's a bad option, but i normally hold divine

Jan 22, 2014, 8:41 AM

intervention until i reach vegas.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

... Or, Clemson sporting events.***

Jan 22, 2014, 8:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

yes.***

Jan 22, 2014, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been saying for years that

Jan 22, 2014, 8:35 AM [ in reply to I have been saying this for years ]

who you pull for in a game doesn't affect the outcome of said game HTH.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Not sure I see your point, but thanks for chiming in

Jan 22, 2014, 8:37 AM

now go back to bed little one...the adults are talking about mature stuff like rooting against your conference out of petty spite.

hmmmm, i reserve the right to pull for usuck if they're

Jan 22, 2014, 8:38 AM [ in reply to I have been saying this for years ]

playing notre dame or hoki hi.

it's a definite maybe.

In that case...

Jan 22, 2014, 8:40 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14962762

WOW! I actually gave you a TU for this post.

Jan 22, 2014, 8:44 AM [ in reply to I have been saying this for years ]

Must be the morning meds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

^^^ LOOK @ ME ALL EXCITED CAUSE MY BF GAVE IT UP LAST NITE!!***

I gave you a TD

Jan 22, 2014, 8:50 AM [ in reply to WOW! I actually gave you a TU for this post. ]

Because that's what I do to all of your posts. No need to thank me brah

Thanks! You're my fav.

Jan 22, 2014, 8:54 AM

But, I still haven't received those coveted steak knives.

Don't put me in the middle of this

Jan 22, 2014, 10:17 AM [ in reply to I gave you a TD ]

I didn't get any steak knifes either or TU or TD

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect timing

Jan 22, 2014, 10:20 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

So would u rather an SEC team won it all in football?

Jan 22, 2014, 6:11 AM

It is a matter of choosing u r poison

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

100% yes. I wanted to see the SEC streak end

Jan 22, 2014, 8:38 AM

but I wanted Clemson to end it, not FSU.

Heck yeah I wanted Clemson to end it too but given the

Jan 22, 2014, 8:49 AM

reality, I wanted an acc team to win and they deserve it .. Let's hope we get the next year

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

go noles!

Jan 22, 2014, 8:39 AM

who demanded? off with their heads!

Pics of FSU sister? TIA***

Jan 22, 2014, 8:40 AM

in the eyes of the lowered

Jan 22, 2014, 8:44 AM

photo fsu-girls3-a_zps6fde9782.jpg

we're all brothers & sisters.

hth

Can you be helpful and post a pic

that I can see via my work computer?

TIA

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Can you be helpful and post a pic

Jan 22, 2014, 8:48 AM

hth.

we might have to look into getting you a new job.

;)

Which ones your sister?

Jan 22, 2014, 8:53 AM

Not that I'm particular in this case, just curious.

Also yes, new job would be nice, can I put you down as a reference?

Bro, have you even seen his fishing pics?

Jan 22, 2014, 8:55 AM

If you have, you know that unless either he or his sister was adopted, she doesn't look like either of those girls. Hth

You never know.

Jan 22, 2014, 8:59 AM

They've done wonders with plastic surgery before. Unless you're implying that dsp is one of the above pictured girls. In which case I'm very confused and oddly satisfied

yeah, but wut about the fish...

Jan 22, 2014, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Bro, have you even seen his fishing pics? ]

wall hangers right?

You can hang the #### fish where ever you want to as long

Jan 22, 2014, 9:08 AM

as I get those wimmins

unless gwp is doing the talkin for you...

Jan 22, 2014, 9:11 AM

you might wanna stick to fishing.

just sayin.

;)

What I may lack in gwp's slick laywer talk,

Jan 22, 2014, 9:18 AM

I make up for in other areas

Re: To all who demanded that we pull for FSU and the ACC during

Jan 22, 2014, 8:57 AM

I pull for no one except the CLEMSON TIGERS!!!

Screw PITT!!!!!

I rarely pull for any of our conference mates in the sense

Jan 22, 2014, 9:11 AM

that I have an emotional attachment or necessarily "like" them. It's more of a detached thing where I just want what's best for Clemson, and often that means our conference mates winning. Plus, I do get particular enjoyment from anything that hurts the SEC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

What was Pitt chanting? Are they really that bad?***

Jan 22, 2014, 9:12 AM

Re: What was Pitt chanting? Are they really that bad?***

Jan 22, 2014, 9:42 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1321280&tstart=0

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I pulled against Auburn...

Jan 22, 2014, 9:40 AM

the dirtiest team out there. It really had nothing to do with FSU or the ACC. Auburn ranks just behind SCar as my least favorite, and competes with us more in recruiting than FSU.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Who cares about BB this is a FB school.

Jan 22, 2014, 10:17 AM

And you know it! ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You aren't comparing apples to apples

Jan 22, 2014, 11:53 AM

In basketball there is a 68 team tournament at the end of the season and the best team is settled on the court. Football, even with the upcoming 4 team playoff, is more about perception (conference strength, ESPiN, etc) among undefeated and 1 loss teams for who gets to play for the championship. Any Clemson fan would have been a fool to not pull for FSU over an SEC team for the NC. I do have a friend that did his undergrad at Auburn (his dad was an engineering professor there) and his post-grad at Clemson. He was actually torn in whom to pull for.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic