Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't look now but Dem Dawgs hell, don't they are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,968

Don't look now but Dem Dawgs hell, don't they are

Dec 1, 2016, 4:25 PM

Suspiciously taking the lead for a couple big time needs in the 2018 class. They now lead for, imo, our top 5 targets. 5*RB Zamir White(NC), 5*QB Trevor Lawrence(GA), 5*DE Justin Mascoll (GA), 5*OG Jamaree Salyer(GA), 5*CB Christian Tutt (GA). Alot of instate guys, i know, but if we lost 5 games I think it would be difficult for us to have the class they're shaping out to get.

We're looking to counter losing both Xavier Thomas(SC) and Justin Mascoll(GA) with 5*DE K.J. Henry (NC) and, of course, 4*DE Stephon Wynn Jr. (SC).

At QB, Dakereon Joyner (SC), is a must get, imo, and it seems we've lost a little steam with him, being near coot territory. It's possible we lose out on him and Lawrence. I'm not sure what the backup plan is if so.

It's not the end of the world. Our recruiting staff is elite. However, I can't see how we can't pull a few of these guys to the Orange and White because Dem Dawgs hell, don't they, flat out sucked last year and this year. I have no idea where this recruiting momentum is coming from. 8 years of SEC bias may still be in these kids heads is the only thing I can think of.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ all ratings/crystal balls by 247.com^**

Dec 1, 2016, 4:26 PM

nm

that's the only thing you can think of?

Dec 1, 2016, 4:27 PM

Or by bias do you really mean cash?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

cash is hard to compete with lol ***

Dec 1, 2016, 4:29 PM

nm

Re: cash is hard to compete with lol ***

Dec 1, 2016, 4:42 PM

Cash is extremely hard to compete with bc you can bet Dabo and staff ain't giving up a dime!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't look now but Dem Dawgs hell, don't they are

Dec 1, 2016, 4:42 PM

I think Xavier Thomas will end up at Clemson. We do not have to have Dakereon Joyner. What in the world are you talking about??? I would like to have him because he looks like an amazing player from the film I have seen. To say he is a must get though? We will have Cooper who will be a RS Soph, Chase Brice and Hunter Johnson which both will either be Soph or RS Fresh. A qb in 18 is not a must for us.

All that talent

Dec 1, 2016, 4:45 PM

And Belk Bowl results.... Georgia lol....

Re: Don't look now but Dem Dawgs hell, don't they are

Dec 1, 2016, 4:46 PM

They probably want to go to UGA because they grew up Bulldog fans seeing they all live in GA. They probably want to make them a power house again. They just got a new coach why would a kind growing up in GA not want to go to UGA??

Lets ask

Dec 1, 2016, 4:53 PM

Terry Allen. Commerce to Athens is walking distance!

OP clearly knows zilch re our recruiting status & priorities***

Dec 1, 2016, 5:08 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,968
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic