Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate bowman left - I think Shipley will fill that void
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Hate bowman left - I think Shipley will fill that void

Oct 11, 2020, 6:37 PM

Next season. Not that we really got to see bowman shine. I wonder how much the grind was getting to him and then seeing UF do well. In any case, wish he would’ve worked out but he had to do what’s best for him. Look forward to him being successful at UF.

But, man. Shipley is impressive in a similar way. Knowing that bowman want be here, it looks like Shipley will forgo his senior season in the spring to enroll early. His highlights are fun to watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8zS8Ew66vdk

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate bowman left - I think Shipley will fill that void

Oct 11, 2020, 6:38 PM

Wont **

Based on where he's going and the coach that's there

Oct 11, 2020, 6:49 PM

it doesn't appear like we'll see Bowman shine during his college career at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Based on where he's going and the coach that's there

Oct 11, 2020, 7:31 PM

Why?

Oct 11, 2020, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Based on where he's going and the coach that's there ]

You don’t think Mullen has a good offense at UF?

Oct 12, 2020, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Based on where he's going and the coach that's there ]

While we are on the subject of Bowman....

How many here think Florida continued to recruit him after he was enrolled at Clemson? ?????

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 8:33 AM

If Dan Mullen wasnt in a big bidding war with Hugh Freeze for Leo Lewis’ services...I wouldn’t agree with you....Dan Mullen by far is one of the biggest pieces of sh*t in collegiate athletics and i dunno why this doesn’t get talked about much.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Don't forget about Mafah. He should climb in the rankings.

Oct 11, 2020, 7:17 PM

In 5 games he has 759 yards with 11 tds. He's averaging 8.7 yds a carry.

Re: Don't forget about Mafah. He should climb in the rankings.

Oct 11, 2020, 7:32 PM

Oh yea. I think he’ll be solid.

Thanks for highlights ...

Oct 11, 2020, 7:21 PM

The speed gene is strong in Shipley ... is he a tailback or slot receiver or both in his first year at Clemson?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for highlights ...

Oct 11, 2020, 7:29 PM

I’d say RB. Looks like Mellusi and Pace are pulling away from the rest (of course excluding Lynn j) for the RBs for next season. If it ends up being RB by committee, he could plug in nicely and potentially provide a spark as a receiving threat out of the backfield.

Oct 11, 2020, 8:23 PM

Shipley could well be the next "Christian McCaffrey" in CFB, or even better. He could, and possibly will, play any position required (of course, other than OL, DL and LB...)

Go Tigers!!!

Re: Thanks for highlights ...We Too Deep. To Worry!

Oct 11, 2020, 8:30 PM

Clemson is too deep at RB to worry about losing Bowman. I think he is going to be a NFL type difference maker. But, at the end of the day, he did not want to be here for legit reasons. Bad for us; good for him - move on.
With the guys we have somebody had better be out there making plays left and right impressing the coaches. If not, the next RB is waiting! And not just in practice, you have to be productive in the games!
Not worried about the RB position at all. Now Safety and LB I am a bit concerned. Guard as well. But, not RB.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for highlights ...We Too Deep. To Worry!

Oct 11, 2020, 9:18 PM

2021 recruits Barrett Carter & Trotter at LB and Mukuba at S are rated right up there with Shipley.

Oct 11, 2020, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Thanks for highlights ... ]

Shipley is a RB and definitely not a full-time receiver. Pure and simple. Watch his highlights and that is very obvious.

He's a multifaceted RB that can catch the ball very well and has borderline breakaway speed. I expect him to burst on the scene and be productive early in his freshman year.

Re: Hate bowman left - I think Shipley will fill that void

Oct 12, 2020, 8:30 AM

Bowman will find no offensive line at UF, but he needs to be happy. Wish him luck and we move on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic