Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please pray for my Dad. He is having very serious surgery tomorrow. I sincerely
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Please pray for my Dad. He is having very serious surgery tomorrow. I sincerely

Jan 21, 2018, 10:55 PM

appreciate each and every Tigernet member and want to thank you in advance for you prayers.

God Bless you all!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish your father nothing but the best, but...

Jan 21, 2018, 10:58 PM

A pretty conveniently timed malady.

Don't ya think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers don’t cost anything and are worth

Jan 21, 2018, 11:01 PM

Gold. Let’s not be petty. You and your dad are in my prayers. God bless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For sure, I just found it interesting

Jan 21, 2018, 11:05 PM

Why this was just now mentioned?

The day after making the most unredeeming post of his life he comes back less than 24 hours later to make the most redeeming.

Maybe just an odd coincidence.

Was he not worried about his father's surgery yesterday? Seemed he was more concerned with setting up himself up to look like a genius.

But all of a sudden, now he's incredibly concerned...

Ok

Who cares? I prefer he stays around anyway.

Jan 21, 2018, 11:15 PM

Why do we want to run anyone off with good intentions anyway?

Re: Who cares? I prefer he stays around anyway.

Jan 21, 2018, 11:21 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22997235

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2018, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Who cares? I prefer he stays around anyway. ]

Agree
For just a free message board some of these people actually thinks it matters

Who cares?

Jan 21, 2018, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Who cares? I prefer he stays around anyway. ]

I do. I like people who when they say something, they mean it.

It's nothing personal against the kid and I wish him no I'll obviously.

But why should I start believing him now?

He lied about Zion. And then lied about staying off the message board forever. And now everything is OK but his dad requires a medical procedure?

Nah, I hope your father the best, but I would much prefer he stays off the message board with this ######## trying to appeal to our emotions.

There is a saying about fooling me once and fooling me twice somewhere.

Stop posting. Take care of your dad. All will be well.

NM

Jan 22, 2018, 7:43 AM

nm

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

Anyone half way intelligent would realize that he just went

Jan 22, 2018, 7:45 AM [ in reply to Who cares? ]

overboard expressing how much he believed his source. He believed. I would have less respect for him if he left over something so minor. You need to grow up. Who cares... He meant well. Read between the lines.

Jan 22, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Who cares? I prefer he stays around anyway. ]

Agreed. This poster got a little crazy with staking his membership on making the call for Zion to Clemson (probably shouldn't do that), but he's always seemed like a good poster. He wasn't annoying or persistent about the "sources" as York_Tiger. Maybe just take a week or two break to let everything pass over.

Re: For sure, I just found it interesting

Jan 22, 2018, 8:26 AM [ in reply to For sure, I just found it interesting ]

wueagle86 sent me a T-Mail a couple of weeks ago that his dad was going to need surgery. I think your post is very distasteful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My post is distasteful yet

Jan 22, 2018, 1:02 PM

He is the one leveraging his father's surgery in order to get back in the good graces of this board.

I don't buy that #### for one second.

I'm sure he's obviously concerned, its his own father, but to only voices those concerns to us when he needs us to throw him a life jacket is complete ########.

My sister has cancer and will most certainly be dead within one-two years. But how the #### is a message board going to impact that? Lol. It isn't. Plain and simple.

The fact is he doesn't give two ##### about you praying for his father, or he would have been shouting it from the rooftops all weekend...not conveniently one day after looking like a fool.

Promises to leave tigernet forever. Then lies about it and keeps posting. But since his father needs a medical procedure its all good now?

Nah. That's the definition of shady and trying to use our emotions against us. He knew #### well a post like this would level the playing field for himself and make it more difficult to criticize.

I don't have an issue with the misinformation about Zion. We all look like fools from time to time. But to deliberately just lie to all of our faces and come back the VERY NEXT day and making a promise is cowardice.

Be a man of your word, bro. I wish your father all the best, but I don't have to remind you that your post will have absolutely zero correlation or causation for your father's condition.

But again, we all know that's not why you truly posted it. Keep thinking I'm the "distasteful" one while this guy keeps running aorund making promises he doesn't keep and hoping his sob stories keep all of his critics at bay.

Guess it worked.

Re: My post is distasteful yet

Jan 22, 2018, 10:15 PM

We can be sceptical, compassionate, and stomp the post he made a couple of days ago all at the same time my friend.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done*****

Jan 21, 2018, 11:16 PM

Re: Please pray for my Dad. He is having very serious surgery tomorrow. I sincerely***

Jan 21, 2018, 11:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done

Jan 21, 2018, 11:19 PM

Nm

Done****

Jan 21, 2018, 11:26 PM

Context is for Kings. Prayers given here. God bless you and your dad.***

Jan 21, 2018, 11:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers sent.***

Jan 22, 2018, 12:56 AM

Re: Done!!!

Jan 22, 2018, 1:18 AM

Done

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please pray for my Dad. He is having very serious surgery tomorrow. I sincerely***

Jan 22, 2018, 1:32 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please pray for my Dad. He is having very serious surgery tomorrow. I sincerely

Jan 22, 2018, 1:48 AM

Praying for perfect surgery and quick healing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Will do!***

Jan 22, 2018, 4:48 AM

Done and will continue. Best wishes.***

Jan 22, 2018, 4:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers just went up! God Bless!***

Jan 22, 2018, 6:32 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please pray for my Dad. He is having very serious surgery tomorrow. I sincerely

Jan 22, 2018, 6:56 AM

IF TRU SORRY BUT U SUPPOSED TO BE GONE

Jan 22, 2018, 7:08 AM

done. Prayers sent

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done***

Jan 22, 2018, 7:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayer is sent and may God Bless you and your family***

Jan 22, 2018, 7:16 AM

Jan 22, 2018, 7:25 AM

Prayers going up. May God wrap his arms around you and your Dad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You and your father are in my prayers!

Jan 22, 2018, 7:34 AM

Go Tigers and I hope he's able to watch them play for many years to come

Absolutely! God bless you and your family.***

Jan 22, 2018, 7:57 AM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nov 28, 2018, 5:02 PM

Done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got it, I pray that his surgery is successful and

Jan 22, 2018, 8:16 AM

he recovers well. May God bless your dad, you and your family.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Done!***

Jan 22, 2018, 8:17 AM

Jan 22, 2018, 8:23 AM

Prayers for your dad and family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent.....***

Jan 22, 2018, 8:25 AM

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Jan 22, 2018, 8:37 AM

Done

Jan 22, 2018, 8:37 AM

Done

Jan 22, 2018, 8:41 AM

Prayers sent.

In my prayers.***

Jan 22, 2018, 8:45 AM

Done***

Jan 22, 2018, 8:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 22, 2018, 8:49 AM

Done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2018, 9:21 AM

Prayers for your father's health and may you and your family find peace and comfort through your Savior Jesus Christ. Amem

Re: Done.***

Jan 22, 2018, 9:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done!***

Jan 22, 2018, 9:28 AM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 22, 2018, 9:47 AM

Praying

Jan 22, 2018, 11:43 AM

God Bless. Hope everything goes well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done

Jan 22, 2018, 11:53 AM

In my prayers

Jan 22, 2018, 12:39 PM

Absolutely done!

Jan 22, 2018, 12:42 PM

Will pray for a successful surgery and rapid recovery!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2018, 1:08 PM

done!

Done. Hope all goes well for your dad WUEagle. God Bless!***

Jan 22, 2018, 3:33 PM

Jan 22, 2018, 9:42 PM

Praying all goes well for your Dad~

Jan 22, 2018, 11:11 PM

Prayers

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic