Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will win it all next season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

We will win it all next season

Jan 3, 2021, 7:29 PM

Mark it down, and refer to this post this time next year.

Dabo's rep is being tarnished, and Clemson has many doubters once again.

We have all the pieces in place to be better next year across the board.

Dabo now can play the underdog card. Heavily. 2021 gonna be our redemption season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will win it all next season

Jan 3, 2021, 7:45 PM

A LOT can, and will, happen between now and January of 2022. The Tigers will be a good team but absolutely no one knows what things will be like in a year. Football and otherwise. Regardless, Hopefully I will be here and attending all the Tiger games.

Jan 3, 2021, 7:49 PM

Amen to all of that!

Jan 3, 2021, 7:58 PM

Coaches and team better had start working on the plane ride home early last Saturday morning.

There is much work to be done, and it starts with both OL and DL.

Jan 3, 2021, 8:01 PM

give it a rest - think you're the only one with that insight - oh, and check our OL, DL recruiting last year and this - that'd be inghtFUL

Sounds good

Jan 3, 2021, 7:59 PM

Throw in some blockers ... and pass coverage ... and it will sound even better. We'll win the ACC by showing up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we win it all next season...

Jan 3, 2021, 8:04 PM

It won’t have anything to with what Dabo says. The “little ‘ol Clemson” “ROY bus” days are OVER.

If we’re going to get back to the top next season we’re going to have to get stronger, tougher and more talented on both sides of the ball. We’re going to have to field an OL that is competitive against the defenses outside the ACC. In other words the regression must STOP, NOW. We have to find some wide receivers who can stay healthy and actually catch a football when it is thrown to them. And we have to find some linebackers and safeties who can play. Defensive backs too.

Next season will be this coaching staff’s biggest challenge since 2011. I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with this wealth of talent we’ve been recruiting.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 8:24 PM

I won’t be all that torn apart if we make it to the playoffs and don’t get the NC. Sure it will be nice if we do, but my tigers are playing good ball

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 8:37 PM

We will be top 4 again, we need to get the oline a bit saltier, teach the D line to break away from holds that are not being called, and have our D backs play like D backs.

Most of all the o line has to improve and get tough, it was sad watching them play this year...actually pathetic. I know we have 8 **** & ***** players now at oline and they need to show up next season.

Jan 3, 2021, 11:14 PM

Our secondary and LBs are not elite talent wise. We I think we will be okay at corner but worry about S. Idk who is gonna take over for Skalski. We gotta stay healthy on the DL as well. Hope one of our RBs break out and hopefully our young WRs turn the corner. Who knows what will happen but we need to find a way to run the ball better and it starts up front. If we cant we need some more ways to get the ball down field. We wasted TLs talent imo. Especially in the OSU game. Tho maybe that's because we didnt think he had time to get the ball down field which he didnt on many drop backs.

Jan 3, 2021, 11:19 PM

I agree. TL had a great year, but we didn’t get the most out of him because of the offensive philosophy. Really sad to know what could have been with him because of his immense talent

Jan 3, 2021, 11:22 PM

Gonna be fun to see how he does in the NFL. Hopefully we open it up with more 15-20 yard routes with DJ.

Jan 3, 2021, 11:18 PM

We do return a lot at the line of scrimmage, but if all teams are being given an extra year of eligibility for their players, easy to beat teams just got a little bit tougher. We are hoping Skalski comes back, a lot of these teams could bring their entire senior laden starting line ups back and pose problems.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 11:24 PM

I have already called the next two years. Already got it on lay-a-way, just ask ButtNut fans. So there's that. Anyway, welcome to the club.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:34 AM

Lose to Georgia and the season is over with our weak schedule.

Doggie trolls here early...

Jan 4, 2021, 6:07 AM

See u next year

Jan 4, 2021, 2:08 AM

Year after next. We won't win it next year. We have some growing to do.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic