Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dog Dogs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Dog Dogs

Feb 10, 2021, 10:42 AM

It is really funny to see the leg-humpers on here talking about how many players Georgia has in the NFL compared to Clemson! It is like they don't realize what they are saying! They are saying... hey, we have better players than Clemson, but have not won a championship in 40 years! Clemson has won three championships since the dogs won in 1980...And their fans come on here and say they have better players than Clemson...Well...maybe you should be asking....if the dogs have better players, then why are the dogs not winning more? Maybe that is the secret that Clemson has figured out, and the dogs on here have not! Oh, yeah, they play in the SEC! They play too many good teams to win the championship (teams that Clemson beats to win the championship). SEC...Sorry Excuse Conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dog Dogs

Feb 10, 2021, 10:45 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 11:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Feb 10, 2021, 12:30 PM

These videos are great. :) Keep them coming.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh to be a dawg . . . No thank you!

Feb 10, 2021, 12:25 PM

Slobs . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 12:32 PM

Quite literally, no one said anything close to what you are droning on about. Kudos to you for "Sorry Excuse Conference." I'm sure you've been working on that one for a while.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious question...Why are you even here? Do you have any

Feb 10, 2021, 12:54 PM

idea how big a loser you are to be where you are, acting like you do?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious question...Why are you even here? Do you have any

Feb 10, 2021, 1:03 PM

Why am I here? To share my opinion. Now that we've settled that, and since I don't have an idea of how big a loser I am, you can explain it to me. Finally, how would you prefer I act? Parrott what the OP said?

Go away and loser up somebody else's board with your

Feb 10, 2021, 3:25 PM

obvious jealousy...Nobody here care what you have to say and you're certainly not adding ANYTHING to the conversation with your inferiority complex, so just #### off and leave loser...Seriously

You're the one saying that.

Feb 10, 2021, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Dog Dogs ]

https://tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-I-just-noticed-UGA-was-ranked-preseason-6-again-28619898

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

she quite literally knows that.***

Feb 10, 2021, 1:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: You're the one saying that.

Feb 10, 2021, 1:06 PM [ in reply to You're the one saying that. ]

I never said UGA players were better than Clemson's. I pushed back on the notion that UGA players are overrated (because they're UGA players) and mediocre . I pointed out numbers in the NFL and asked if those scouts are also part of deliberately overrating UGA players (you know, because they're UGA players).

TL;DR***

Feb 10, 2021, 2:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Feb 10, 2021, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Dog Dogs ]

To quote you, AF:

So the NFL, who drafts all the Georgia guys, they in on the over-ranking too?

Clemson has 36 players on NFL rosters. UGA has 50. Which of those are mediocre?

So someone said that the recruiting services were over-ranking the georgia players, and you come back and said they had more NFL players than Clemson...Then came back and gave the numbers....I was simply pointing out that since you are saying that Georgia has better players...then why don't they have natty's to prove it? Why do they have twice as many losses as Clemson during the playoff era?

Yes, you did imply that, thus the reason for my post. Apology?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2021, 3:45 PM

Apologize? No but I will try to explain it to you one last time a different way. Why does the NFL draft UGA players at the rate they do, if those players are so clearly overrated (so clearly overrated TNETers can see it)?

Do you think coming here and getting in these kind of

Feb 10, 2021, 4:00 PM

ridiculous arguments due to your obvious jealousy is WINNER behavior? Nobody cares what you think, that's why we aren't on a Dwag board arguing about what you butthurt losers are saying about OUR players...Just log off and don't come back, we don't care

Re: Do you think coming here and getting in these kind of

Feb 10, 2021, 9:09 PM

Of course you care what I think. That's why you respond and will keep responding. Oh, you care.

No, no I would be happy to never see another of your crap

Feb 11, 2021, 2:49 AM

posts on this board again...Using your logic, you must really care what I think because you have responded to me several times

Feb 10, 2021, 7:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Dog Dogs ]

Obviously, you need me to explain it to you again...here is the post I made earlier pertaining to this:

OK, so we have some on here (AF?) who point out that the dawgs have more NFL players than Clemson, and that is correct. But the point that is being missed is that this is not something dawg fans should be pointing out! They seem to have a hard time reading between the lines of what they are saying…
I checked on the 247 comp site and found out that as far back as their records indicate (2000), the bullpups have had their recruiting class ranked ahead of Clemson! What does this mean? Well, if the recruiting services say you are getting better talent than another team, there are only a few reasons why that other team is more successful than your team…

1.Your players are overrated - yes, you may have more talent per the scouts, but if they are overrated, then that will not parlay to the field. You may have some of the best players (NFL types) and more of the best players, but the remainder of the class must be overrated!

2.Clemson players must be underrated - probably true, because of the bias in the rankings…SEC teams always have their players ranked higher, because if Alabama and LSU wants them, they must be better than the scouts thought, give them another star! Hello Isaiah Simmons, three star!

3.The dawg coaches must not be able to develop the talent, or be able to get the players motivated.

4.The Clemson coaches must be able to develop and motivate the players.

5.The character of the players at the dawgs must be suspect…you know, the type of player that would opt out of a bowl game because it means nothing to their NFL hopes, or not play their best during the season because they know they are too good to lose.

6.Clemson must have an easier schedule - But the wins in the playoffs don't prove that point! Clemson is regularly beating teams that Georgia does not, even SEC teams! And the dawgs have two losses to the coots during the playoff era, proving they are not performing up to their player's talent!

In the playoff era, Clemson is 89 - 10, and the bullpups are 72 - 20… please explain how that could happen since the recruiting services say that the dawgs have much better talent…

There must be something in those hills….

Feb 10, 2021, 9:08 PM

You want to know why Clemson has a better record than UGA over the time span you cited? The Tiger play in the ACC. That's the short answer to your long-winded question.

Feb 10, 2021, 9:45 PM

Addressed in the list above...Clemson has a better record against the SEC than Georgia during that span, so you are wrong again!

Feb 10, 2021, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Dog Dogs ]

Clemson has played 6 different SEC teams in the playoff era...for a total of 16 games. They have a 12-4 record in those games.

Georgia has played those 6 teams 19 times in the playoff era, and has a 10-9 record!

Blows your theory wide open!

Feb 10, 2021, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Dog Dogs ]

Simple; no matter the conference, Saban or Sweeney would have natties with the “NFL” talent UGA wasted. There, problem solved.

Feb 10, 2021, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Dog Dogs ]

Simple; no matter the conference, Saban or Sweeney would have natties with the “NFL” talent UGA wasted. There, problem solved.

Feb 10, 2021, 12:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

This made me laugh...

Feb 10, 2021, 8:18 PM

Years ago I had to give my dog a tranquilizer to travel. We got home and she litterly fell into her dog food just like that. I miss that silly dog.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kirby’s got his work cut out for him...

Feb 10, 2021, 1:00 PM

Lazy bums.

~JKB

Re: Kirby’s got his work cut out for him...

Feb 10, 2021, 2:21 PM

that dog is a future NFL player for sure!

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic