Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does the miss on Burch point to a bigger problem?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Does the miss on Burch point to a bigger problem?

Dec 18, 2019, 2:46 PM

We are 11 years into the Dabo era, and he hasn't proven we can hang onto local talent and get instate kids to Clemson.

This may be the issue that comes back to bite Dabo and makes us all realize those fears we had when he was hired. At some point, he has to prove he is the guy for this job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly, at this moment I'm more worried about

Dec 18, 2019, 3:05 PM

picking up my laundry at 5....

...BECAUSE I HAVE A PARTY TO GO TO TONIGHT!

So, there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, pardon us, Mr. Social Butterfly.

Dec 18, 2019, 3:08 PM

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Enjoy your night at the

Dec 18, 2019, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Frankly, at this moment I'm more worried about ]

Senior Center!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

How was the party you went to tonight?

Dec 18, 2019, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Frankly, at this moment I'm more worried about ]

I hope you made it home safe and sound.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Does the miss on Burch point to a bigger problem?

Dec 18, 2019, 3:10 PM

Good Point. That wouldn't have happened to Brad in Basketball. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burch said Chump is building a program. How are supposed

Dec 18, 2019, 3:13 PM

to compete with that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cycling in. Muschamp gets paid more per win than Dabo.***

Dec 18, 2019, 3:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2019, 3:16 PM

Anyone looking for a recruiting issue with this staff after the last ten classes and now this one is not understanding college football. I trust this staff to spend their efforts on the right guys. Some of these guys you worry about missing on are no where near what we signed and already have.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got Tyler Venables to stay in State!***

Dec 18, 2019, 3:17 PM

Dec 18, 2019, 3:25 PM

Combine this thread with another recent thread started by the same OP and I think it may indicate something:

Clemson's home (recruiting) state is Georgia, not South Carolina.

Dec 18, 2019, 3:40 PM

Now that is funny!

Dec 18, 2019, 3:31 PM

This is funny...maybe a problem for the player and his mother.

As an outsider, I probably laughed at this thread....

Dec 18, 2019, 3:35 PM

....harder than I've laughed at anything all month.

Yep, Dabo is in trouble. He can't recruit. He obviously can't build long term relationships with players and parents and coaches. Y'all need to get rid of him before he destroys the program. (Insert HUGE sarcasm emoticon here.)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As an outsider, I probably laughed at this thread....

Dec 18, 2019, 3:43 PM

FSU at # 21. considering the coaching change, that seems like a hopeful position.
Whaddaya think ?

Better than expected.

Dec 18, 2019, 4:20 PM

Taggart signed zero QBs in two years. Norvell signed 2 in 10 days. Neither had been recruited by the prior regime. Getting the second guy, Purdy, to flip from Louisville is a very good sign. He's the #8, or so, dual threat QB rankings.

We're hoping he signs 5 JUCO OL in February. :)

We had 13 commits going into today. Signed 15 so far with 3 more still committed. (Two 4 stars and a 3 star.) Most services have us around 21. All things considered we did good today.

Dec 18, 2019, 3:46 PM

I think Dabo has proved that if he can get them to go out of state to play their senior year he can get them. Apparently he could not get Burch to leave the state!

Another glaring issue was the handling of the kicker ...

Dec 18, 2019, 3:53 PM

we signed. If he's as good as advertised, the soccer team should have used one of their scholarships on him so Dabo could save one on the football side. I'm not sure where the breakdown in communication occurred, but it's this type of mistake that can cost us big down the road. Hopefully Drad brings everyone in and reminds them we are all on the same team here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Another glaring issue was the handling of the kicker ...

Dec 18, 2019, 4:22 PM

NCAA dioesn't allow that. If he steps on the field during a game at Clemson, he counts as one of the 85.

(Many, many years ago, Bear Bryant used basketball and baseball scholarships to sign football players.)

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic