Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anybody know the real story with Feaster???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,551

Does anybody know the real story with Feaster???

Jan 21, 2016, 1:55 PM

Just curious - have read several stories, latest being in Rivals, as to his inconsistency and supposed "lack of effort" in the post season all star practices and game. Was he trying to play hurt or just needed a break from football or is this a contrived occurrence by these recruiting gurus?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a beast, and will do big things here

Jan 21, 2016, 1:57 PM

get your popcorn ready, and enjoy. Don't worry about all-star games. They don't even count.

Re: Does anybody know the real story with Feaster???

Jan 21, 2016, 2:00 PM

3 things that I've heard. First, I've heard he had a nagging injury late in the season and still played through it. Secondly, he hasn't given a rats ### about combines, camps or all-star games because he doesn't care about his ranking and he's got no reason to show out and risk getting hurt when he has been locked in to Clemson forever. He knows he is the #1 back. We know he is the #1 back. And everybody with any sense knows he is he #1 back. Finally, Rivals doesn't like him because he denied going to one of their camps early on. That's why they ranked him so low.

And an additional note on why he doesn't care about showing out and trying his hardest at the all star games... He is the top track star in the state and absolutely loves it and wants to set records this year. Why would he risk his last season in HS track to play hard in a worthless game?

Snowflake Basher........Out

Jan 21, 2016, 2:01 PM

I don't think Feaster is a fan of all star games. Especially not being seriously injured in one.Dont blame him one bit.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2016, 2:13 PM

The real story is that he didn't commit to an secheat team. Had he committed to one of them, he then would be all world, and he would be the biggest topic of conversation out there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2016, 2:14 PM

He's had nagging injuries most of the year. I think his shoulder is worse than anyone is letting on and I hope he can get it taken care of before next season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Watching the Shrine Bowl the SC Offensive Line was bad

Jan 21, 2016, 2:15 PM

They got dominated even though NC was without their best DT (Dexter Lawrence). John Simpson had to play LT even though he projects as a guard.

Not sure about the Army Bowl.

He will be a monster. Watch his film. He might be the

Jan 21, 2016, 2:30 PM

best receiver on the field when he's at tailback.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

His future is a lock

Jan 21, 2016, 4:19 PM

there's no point in winning post season games or work hard at him because he's already committed and set.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing to see here

Jan 21, 2016, 4:23 PM

He's been nursing a nagging leg injury ever since November. Tweaked it in the AAA practices and didn't play in the game. The reason he's not enrolled at Clemson right now is because he wants to run track his senior season. Why would he jeopardize that by playing in the AAA game? People need to pump the breaks. He's a great player we all know that. These recruiting services dropping him a few spot is meaningless.

Here's a video of him on crutches in November

Jan 21, 2016, 4:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5ZBA3NvyE

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic