Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does all this mean we have to now re-name
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,882

Does all this mean we have to now re-name

Jun 10, 2020, 11:50 PM

Clemson University......Thomas Green Clemson was a plantation owner and slave owner.......sure that is coming next so be ready.......it will never end because they will never let it......the far left is so far gone off the deep end that nothing else matters except the total destruction of the USA and that includes YOU no matter whether you are black, white, green, or purple .....no God, no police, no law, no morals, no money, and no country is their final goal and they are well on their way to achieving it.....better frigging wake up before it is too late.......we are all Americans but we sure don’t act like it any more........Go Tigers!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does all this mean we have to now re-name

Jun 11, 2020, 12:16 AM

Getting rid of bad cops would be easy if the good cops would stand up for the rights of the people they are supposed to be protecting and serving without bias for all, and tell the bad cops that they will no longer stand for their abuse to the general public, and that the good ole boy brotherhood has passed them by bc they will no longer stand by police brutality with their backs turned. Do it, and you will be arrest and reported. And it is just that simple, accountability is simple. Within a years time, the bad cops would be rooted/cleared out and having to actually work for a living without a badge to commit crimes on the general public pinned to the front of their shirts. Their only job is to protect and serve. That badge they wear has meant that it was OK to harass and kill the public after they had been arrested, handcuffed, and in secured custody. But bad cops have been getting away at being a bad cop for much to long now, and the general public is sick and tired of being sick and tired of it happening on a regular basis here lately and getting away with it!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 6:06 AM

“Total destruction” is a tad overstated?

Re: It Would Be Very Hard To Swallow That Change ---

Jun 11, 2020, 1:09 AM

It would truly be a different world and sooooo awkward for millions. Can't imagine not seeing the Clemson in Clemson. I would accept Death Valley University....but some body would have a problem with the word "" death "" .

All of this is testing how do we truly measure and value humanity.

As for good cops....I realize its difficult out there. I wish people of all races wouldn't wake up in the morning ..or..be planning something for months to commit crimes. Its got to be truly the devil in them. I'm talking like accidental stuff either. I'm talking murder....robbing....######....holding people hostage....kidnapping.....drug trafficking....human traffficking...and hate crimes. Then the cops jobs would be easier at least. They'll be able to go home in one piece in all likelihood too.

Jun 11, 2020, 1:25 AM

Perhaps when you get your life perfect, there may be time left to be critical of others. In the meantime, please stop making sweeping judgemental statements about others that are completely wrong.

Message was edited by: CaliforniaTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 1:33 AM

Clues in California is about all I can say to that.......Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 12, 2020, 3:30 AM

"Clues in California".......what does that mean?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 5:57 AM

Last time I checked,our Nations Capital was named after a Slave Owner.

If we are required to rename, UofSC should be closed.

Jun 11, 2020, 9:09 AM

https://www.sc.edu/uofsc/posts/2017/12/history_unveiled.php#.XuIpBkVKiUk

Message was edited by: 1994CUTIGER®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

Re: Have to now re-name. YES! we must rename Clemson, Tillman , and Calhoun, just as soon as

Jun 11, 2020, 9:22 AM

the city of Columbia is renamed. Can not now have a city whose name honors Christopher Columbus.

I think TNet should have a contest for Columbia’s new name. Winner to get a set of official TNet steak knives!

Ok, I’ll start (and possibly end the contest) with the winning name: COOTLUMBIA!

Who thinks they can top that!

Re: Have to now re-name. YES! we must rename Clemson, Tillman , and Calhoun, just as soon as

Jun 11, 2020, 10:22 AM

null

Jun 11, 2020, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Have to now re-name. YES! we must rename Clemson, Tillman , and Calhoun, just as soon as ]

It won’t stop.

Jun 11, 2020, 10:39 AM

Because then what what the libs do to justify their existence?
You expect them to just be reasonably happy, stop spreading hate, and spend their time earning an honest living?
Heck no!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It won’t stop.

Jun 11, 2020, 11:07 AM

Just kidding. I think this guy is pretty smart.

Message was edited by: tcihgiecragso®

This is what happens when the country legislates God out of

Jun 11, 2020, 10:23 AM

public existence. He gets replaced by Satan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im waiting on the boycot of Coca-Cola***

Jun 12, 2020, 10:57 AM

I'm ok with these renamings, but this will never stop

Jun 12, 2020, 11:04 AM

People vandalized a Winston Churchill statute. Absolutely nothing in Western Civilization will be spared eventually

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,882
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic