Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does ND have a quality back up QB?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Does ND have a quality back up QB?

Dec 17, 2020, 11:55 PM

After Skalski introduces hisself to Book along with Davis, Jones, XT, and I'm positive Bentley and Spector get their fair share of Book behind the line of scrimmage, this dude will be lights out and to be honest I cant wait to see it after his comments claiming "we will win" and speaking on "shutting up" any one who claims the injury along our defense allowed for a ND win. We've all seen it and no man has survived it.. When Clemson gets to the QB 5+ times in the game, the QB isn't 100 percent at the end of the game. Honestly, I'm not worried about their run as when Skaliski and Davis are in the lineup together, the defense only allows 1.4 yards per carry. Also in the hesiman race, why is Alabama's QB the front runner? He's literally a Tajh Boyd in the fact that he himself is a B+ QB at best.. he just has so much talent around him it's just impossible to not have A+ numbers. But anyways how many times do yall think we get to Book? I say we hit him behind the line of scrimmage at least 8-10 times with 5 sacks and I'm not a betting man but we all know Nolan Turner will have at least one pick. Big time player show up in big time games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does ND have a quality back up QB?

Dec 18, 2020, 12:12 AM

Also is should be stated that if the Ohio State rumors are true and those cases come out Saturday before their game (just wait for a Flordia State like situation to happen), any player that has COVID still has to go by conference rules and those players would not be able to compete in the college football playoff semi-final games in the event we face them once again due to the conference's 21-day rule.

Dec 18, 2020, 8:19 AM

Come on JJ, the Big 10 has shown more flexibility than a yoga master. No play due to safety became yes-let's play. 6 games to qualify for the Big 10 championship became 5. 21 days out due to COVID becomes ? 10 days. I hope OSU loses to NW, but even if they do, they have so much talent and it sucks to go to the beaches in Ohio, that shouldn't they still deserve a chance in Miami. The Big 10 motto should be "It just means more, we're beyond special."

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 1:14 PM

Okay this is the truest thing ever said on this website lol

Dec 18, 2020, 12:25 AM

No. It was Jurkovec. It was rumored Jurkovec had not established his spot above Clark, who is a current sophomore. Clark is having knee issues and it may be an ACL. Drew Pyne, a true freshmen who could develop into a decent player, is behind Book now. He was a 4* and #7 PS, 118 overall on rivals and #8, 225 overall on 247. We would be in big trouble if he has to play this early though.

Dec 18, 2020, 1:12 AM

Hoping and praying they all stay healthy Saturday and play a great game** -- both teams -- GO TIGERS !!!!

Dec 18, 2020, 2:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Does ND have a quality back up QB? ]

A shame you guys lost Jurkovec. Real shame, probably very little drop off next year had he stayed.

Dec 18, 2020, 3:20 PM

Very true. Hope Tyler Buchner (2021 Early Enrollee) or Drew Pyne develop FAST

Dec 18, 2020, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Does ND have a quality back up QB? ]

it is a shame, PJ can play, we had an OC that was a scumbag loser, Chip Long, who ran him off, BK shares some of that responsibility, although it has been said that Long was the instigator of his transfer

I dunno about that

Dec 18, 2020, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Does ND have a quality back up QB? ]

We’ve had pretty good results with true freshman QB’s! Besides he’s basically a sophomore now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic