Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does Clemson WANT to play UGA? Lost by 4 TDS in 2014...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Does Clemson WANT to play UGA? Lost by 4 TDS in 2014...

Aug 31, 2018, 10:14 AM

and Dawgs could have hung 60 on you guys.

Yes, Clemson is better but Dawgs are much better as well. Georgia recruits better than Clemson, too. That will not change.

Game should be fun, but just not so sure this is a good idea for Clemson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should play every year. Quit dodging us.***

Aug 31, 2018, 10:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

We could play in 2043, and your last NC will still be 1980***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Well..

Aug 31, 2018, 10:17 AM

It is raining in China, too - LOL

UGA is the Poster Boy of NCAA underachievement.Chasing Stars

Aug 31, 2018, 10:28 AM

and not talent gets you losses to teams you should beat and no trophies.

Best Is The Standard

Re: We could play in 2043, and your last NC will still be 1980***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to We could play in 2043, and your last NC will still be 1980*** ]

^^^Exacltly ????????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does Clemson WANT to play UGA? Lost by 4 TDS in 2014...

You're an idiot

Oh no not the dawgs. We scared you win

Georgia lost to 7-6 South Carolina in 2014. Fact***

Best Is The Standard

Lots of talk here lately about playing you guys and

some folks must forget our miserable record in the series...

Re: Lots of talk here lately about playing you guys and

Aug 31, 2018, 10:19 AM

If only U of Suck could get the chance to catch up in their record versus Duke.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Lots of talk here lately about playing you guys and

Aug 31, 2018, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Lots of talk here lately about playing you guys and ]

Is that your explanation as to why "Uncle Vinny Dooley" refused to continue the "home and home" series with Clemson several decades ago? If Clemson is such a cakewalk for "the dawgs," why not keep playing every year? Your argument won't hold water.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We’re sorry but the piggyback ride is closed today coot.

Aug 31, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Lots of talk here lately about playing you guys and ]

Keep living in the last century where you at least won 1

Aug 31, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Lots of talk here lately about playing you guys and ]

championship. At this moment Georgia is nothing more than a runner up, ultimate choke artist. Come back when you do something, nobody cares about the 80’s and what it means today which is NOTHING. Thanks for your efforts, get under a rock again before 2018 catches up to you ??

Aug 31, 2018, 10:19 AM

We have better resume, your ONE trip to natty , with senior heavy team, since 1980- SCARES NOBODY!! Nobody is scared of uga. Once again, nice troll job- nice try...but you're an idiot!! GO Tigers

Yea, you're right.

Aug 31, 2018, 10:21 AM

LOL!

UGAy had 30 seniors last year in a weak division

Aug 31, 2018, 10:45 AM

and then got smoked in the second half of the game that mattered. Underachieving again... UGA will not win a national championship in my lifetime, and I am a relatively young person. You will be on probation before we play next anyway. I will bet a grand that your current coach will not be the coach then. You will implode. I have too many people that know Athens and all that is going on that tell me that it is a ticking time bomb. You have not won anything, remember that. When you hold up the National Championship trophy, come back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even Georgia had to take a peak...***

Aug 31, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Yea, you're right. ]

Aug 31, 2018, 10:21 AM

We should play the Dawgs every year. Great series!

why would clemson be afraid to play a team that lost

Aug 31, 2018, 10:22 AM

to auburn in 2017? they don't even have a lake.

and could only muster a couple tds vs scar.. they have a 17yr old at qb.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA

Aug 31, 2018, 10:24 AM

Clemson lost by a combined 7 touchdowns.

Seven.

Re: Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA

Aug 31, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA ]

Clearly a coot pulling for GA lol get outta here either way

The last 2 times UGA played Clemson they’re 1-1

Aug 31, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA ]

Are YOU afraid to play us again?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that was under Mark. ain't no 1 afraid of a coach

Aug 31, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA ]

that looks like he just retired from the LPGA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 31, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA ]

Someone get Vince Dooley's grandson off the board. This guy is worse that Scar fans with picking stats that conveniently suit your argument. That's like me saying Clemson has 2 national championships since your 1 and only. GTFOH.

Aug 31, 2018, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA ]

Last 2 times UGA played Clemson, UGA lost 1 to Tajh Boyd...and beat mostly Cole Stoudt on the other. You never played Deshaun a whole game, FWIW. Only a few series...one of which he scored on your team.

Aug 31, 2018, 12:38 PM

Last 2 times UGA played Clemson, UGA lost 1 to Tajh Boyd...and beat mostly Cole Stoudt on the other. You never played Deshaun a whole game, FWIW. Only a few series...one of which he scored on your team.

Maybe eleven Deshaun Watson's on defense would have changed the outcome....not. Gurley ridiculed that so-called GREAT clemson defense that we'd heard about all that preseason. Kind of like this years "HYPE." I think history repeats itself this season.

History does repeat itself!

Aug 31, 2018, 12:39 PM

Another year and no NC for UGAy.

You probably were not alive the last time the pups won.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Act like you actually watched the game and know something about football.

Aug 31, 2018, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA ]

The game was a three point game going into the fourth. Our defense was gassed due to constantly being on the field because of three and out Stoudt. If DW4 would’ve played the entire game it’s very likely you would’ve lost. The defense held you guys in check very well until the fourth quarter. You guys had a very good team that year but the score was not indicative of what really happened in that game. Gurley is/ was a special player. Great guy and I like him. He was going to get his no matter who he played. Congratulations on beating one of the worst QBs I’ve ever seen at Clemson.

Both games competitive until ugly 2nd half’s in both games

Aug 31, 2018, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Last 2 times Clemson played Bama and UGA ]

Again, let us know when you win more than once. Lost a lot of veterans and still talking trash, with only a runner up to show for the last 38 years. Try runner up, Champs, and semifinal n CFP 3 years running. That is success, with less talent as you say by your own admission. Georgia recruits great but not much out of it, sorry about that ?????, I’m sure it will continue.

The pups

Aug 31, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to why would clemson be afraid to play a team that lost ]

Do have so much garbage it could fill up a lake though. ??

How many Nattys y'all won lately?

Aug 31, 2018, 10:23 AM

Bulldog

Get real dude

read his posts..he has won 5

Aug 31, 2018, 10:50 AM

cause bama.

it is truly sad when your team makes it to the NC game but you root for the other team

It may take time to adjust to your spaying... Easy, boy.***

Aug 31, 2018, 10:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That has the funny. +1 to you.***

Aug 31, 2018, 11:06 AM

Aug 31, 2018, 10:25 AM

Yea we are scared of that unoriginal offense and soft ### defense kirby trots out there. Shaking in my boots.

I bet the only one who has any

Aug 31, 2018, 10:27 AM

Regrets about that game is Dabo and not playing Deshaun a hell of a lot more.

It takes an idiot to think that “last time” makes a difference in college football

Aug 31, 2018, 10:29 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA makes the playoff and national championship

one time and think they’re God’s gift to college football and everyone is scared of them. You know who else has been to the playoff/championship game once? Oregon. That’s how quickly you guys can fall off if things don’t go well.

Re: UGA makes the playoff and national championship

Aug 31, 2018, 10:51 AM

Oh, it didn’t take making it there to make them think this. I lived in Athens for the last 5 years. Trust me, they thought very highly of themselves that whole time and still begin every year with the assumption they are going to finally win it all.

They are a special breed of delusional around there.

Re: UGA makes the playoff and national championship

Aug 31, 2018, 11:02 AM [ in reply to UGA makes the playoff and national championship ]

Actually Oregon went twice

You’re right about championships but I was just talking about in the playoff era.***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:09 PM

Why wouldn't we? Ya'll will likely be on probation by then.***

You forgot to end your post with "Roll Tide"***

Aug 31, 2018, 10:31 AM

You beat us when we refused to start Watson and we beat you guys the previous year. Why would be be scared to play you guys?

Aug 31, 2018, 10:33 AM

Yup, we’re scared. ??

Re: Does Clemson WANT to play UGA? Lost by 4 TDS in 2014...***

Aug 31, 2018, 10:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 10:37 AM

We'd like to play UGAy this year as well...but I don't see them making it far enough

Aug 31, 2018, 10:44 AM

This sounds like the kind of dumb ### logic you would expect from a Dawg fan. The only guy I ever knew who went to UGA was a friend who didn't get accepted at Clemson.

sure, i think you're a worthy opponent... we'd rather keep

Aug 31, 2018, 10:48 AM

our OOC games to relevant teams and ya'll are right on the edge of relevancy i guess. I mean ya'll have won a championship in 1980 so not the best option for us but we'll throw you a bone since you're local team.

Aug 31, 2018, 10:51 AM

You'll be trying to rebuild after probabtion by the time you drag your ### up and down the field in 2024.

PS have fun going 9-3 in the weakest P5 division.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

and how many NC's do you have? How many CFP games have

Aug 31, 2018, 10:52 AM

you been in? We've won 2 NC since your last...and don't forget your bitter rivals have also won a NC more recently. So don't get too ahead of yourself dawgboy...UGay ain't all that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 10:57 AM

Why do we want to play Ole Miss part 2

Aug 31, 2018, 11:08 AM

Will guys even have a team by 2024?

Funny how UGAck has been avoiding us for years

Aug 31, 2018, 11:12 AM

Apparently the excuse is that because of SEC scheduling they no long have room to play us...but UGAy continues to schedule pansy teams.

Interesting....since the time UGAy won a NC Clemson has won two.

Aug 31, 2018, 11:21 AM

We will play anyone anytime. You bring up 2014 lol. I think you should ask yourself is do you really want to play Clemson? 2014!lmao!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you revising history because you can't add or subtract?

Aug 31, 2018, 11:33 AM

there are a lot cliché terms to fit you, but the one I like best is, "bless your heart"...

Wrong.

Aug 31, 2018, 11:40 AM

UGA didn’t run the score up until late in the game when the defense was gassed from constantly having be on the field because of three and out Stoudt. Even playing the worst QB we’ve had in at least the last decade the game was tight going into the fourth. Nice try but no one who actually saw the game and knows anything about football will buy into you guys being able to hang 60 on us. If you would have played us later that year with a Watson led offense you would’ve lost.

Re: Wrong.

Aug 31, 2018, 12:42 PM

UGA didn’t run the score up until late in the game when the defense was gassed from constantly having be on the field because of three and out Stoudt. Even playing the worst QB we’ve had in at least the last decade the game was tight going into the fourth. Nice try but no one who actually saw the game and knows anything about football will buy into you guys being able to hang 60 on us. If you would have played us later that year with a Watson led offense you would’ve lost.

Wait a minute.....didn't that defense practice daily against the clemson offense that ran 100 plays per game? Gassed? lmao!

Aug 31, 2018, 11:51 AM

Right, we totally sucked the past few years and haven't recruited at a very high level. What a shame it would be to try and play a decent opponent

Aug 31, 2018, 12:02 PM

I really don't care how often we play Georgia. I used to take extra enjoyment in beating SEC teams, but now the conference superiority delusion is so far in the past, it doesn't really matter to me whether the team we beat is ACC, SEC, Big 10, etc.

The only reason I'd be excited to play UGA is if it was because they managed to keep Alabama out of the playoffs, which isn't likely.

Aug 31, 2018, 12:07 PM

Thats the difference between Dabo and Kirby. Dabo actually evaluates and has turned down a number of 5 stars because they didn't fit the culture. Unlike Georgia who will take anyone the recruiting services say is good. Let's not be coy, everyone knows Georgia is cheating in the recruiting game, EVERYONE. You know what though karma's a you know what and is why a Bulldog blew a coverage to lose the national championship game. I bet you right now Georgia will either be on probation or have another coach by the time the game is played. Like Hugh Freeze, Kirby couldn't just slowly cheat, nope he came in full throttle which is why most people think Georgia will soon be in violation.

You seem to forget that we beat you the year before that

Aug 31, 2018, 12:07 PM

And frankly, had Watson played the entire game, we probably would have beat you in 2014 too.

At least we won the last national championship game we played in

You guys' schedule is a joke

Aug 31, 2018, 12:13 PM

Austin Peay, UMass, MTSU and GT non conference to go along with that sorry ### division you play in.

Who's scared, again?

Re: You guys' schedule is a joke

Aug 31, 2018, 12:46 PM

CU2013® said:

Austin Peay, UMass, MTSU and GT non conference to go along with that sorry ### division you play in.

Who's scared, again?

and your schedule has a single Top 25 team...#19 FSU. Wake Forest went into OT to beat Tulane last night. It doesn't get more "cupcake" than the ACC.

Its not our fault, everyone told us SEC teams were the best

Aug 31, 2018, 1:21 PM

so we scheduled two of em... guess they sold us fools gold. Theres only one good one i guess.

You have a team full of first time starters

Aug 31, 2018, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys' schedule is a joke ]

Way overrated which is par for the course at Pupville. Too many unknowns, maybe great players but games will prove their worth. Do not be surprised by your subpar season in 2018, lots of challenges. Maybe both our squads make it, then get a chance to play on the field. I would not mind seeing that.

Worry about beating our retarded little brother (usuc)

Aug 31, 2018, 12:15 PM

you don't want Clemson, sfb.

Coot in dawg collar***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:24 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Aug 31, 2018, 12:52 PM
UGAalmost.jpg(82.1 K)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 1:00 PM

You obviously didn't watch the '14 game if you think UGA would've put 60 on us that night.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2018, 1:20 PM

I think your Bulldogs should be worrying about your tough schedule this year rather than a game in 2024. Austin-Peay, Middle Tennessee and U. Mass. are the typical SEC OOC games that indicates your desire to play a tough schedeule. I suppose we Tiger fans do follow the same plan as we are scheduled to play Furman, Georgia Southern and South Carolina.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sure are confident for a “fan” of a team with NOTHING

Aug 31, 2018, 1:30 PM

to show for all that GREAT recruiting. Worse team in history of sports for doing MUCH less with WAY more than other teams.

You claim you will always out recruit Clemson yet the last 6 years Clemson has made Georgia look like the sad pups that they are.

I’m sorry you feel the need to come here and talk trash when the only trash you can throw is all in your own doghouse. Come back when you matter. 1 decent year and you are suddenly important, WRONG! Enjoy the season, and maybe you can actually beat the Coots. Part of me would love to see the chickens beat your pups because of fans like you....... then I remember those insane Coot fans who think they are a gift to football ????????????

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic