Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do yourself a favor and go to FGF to read the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,975

Do yourself a favor and go to FGF to read the

Nov 11, 2019, 1:46 PM

"The school doesn't get it" thread. I literally cried from laughter. The best: LiqMadiq said: ?
We’re you an English major?

Response:
LOL. Nice apostrophe, Shakespeare.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I want monkey-brained opinions, I'd rather go to the zoo***

Nov 11, 2019, 1:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I was about to say that you get poo slung at you

Nov 11, 2019, 1:54 PM

by the monkeys at the zoo...

but the same thing happens at Willie Brice!

NM

I can't figure out why they seem so shocked and angry...

Nov 11, 2019, 2:09 PM

What did they really expect !?!?!

After failing miserably at Florida, a program with actual tradition, better facilities and resources, and a more solid recruiting base, everyone in the free world knew Cusschamp was a bad hire.

Unless you were completely lying to yourself, why would anyone have expected the results at uof5c to be any better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

because they revised the history on his hire...

Nov 11, 2019, 2:51 PM

he didn't fail at florida, his OCs and the players failed him...

he put together the best defense that Auburn had seen in over a decade, not that they were already stacked with future NFL talent (for his ONE and ONLY year), but only went 7-6 and went to the Birmingham bowl

he was the man for the job, except he wasn't even the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice for the job...

everything they do is only through the eyes that they behold without any consideration that they do compete with others and not with just themselves...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: because they revised the history on his hire...

Nov 11, 2019, 3:49 PM

I remember when he got hired and he brought in the guy who was the OC during his final season at Florida. Muschamp bragged about the guy and said he'd still be the head coach at Florida if he hired him earlier in his tenure there. I think the guy lasted 2 years at South Carolina before Muschamp had to fire him.

Re: I can't figure out why they seem so shocked and angry...

Nov 11, 2019, 3:52 PM [ in reply to I can't figure out why they seem so shocked and angry... ]

Can anyone imagine us hiring a head coach that FSU had fired only a year before?

Can anyone imagine Florida doing the same in reverse? Or Bama, LSU, Auburn, or Georgia hiring Muschamp after Florida had fired him? That's all you need to know about South Carolina as a program.

They really are that stupid

Nov 11, 2019, 4:11 PM [ in reply to I can't figure out why they seem so shocked and angry... ]

for realz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do yourself a favor and go to FGF to read the

Nov 11, 2019, 1:54 PM

link?

link

Nov 11, 2019, 2:10 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-school-doesn%E2%80%99t-get-it.315262/

he's right - it is worth it I am dying laughing

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One poster's name is SoutternFriedCock

Nov 11, 2019, 3:44 PM

Does that pair well with Doodoo Ice Coke?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: link

Nov 11, 2019, 3:59 PM [ in reply to link ]

Oh dear loard!

Its like seeing a train wreck and then have someone load up more engines and cars and send them down he rails.

Re: link

Nov 11, 2019, 4:26 PM [ in reply to link ]

That has to be one of the saddest examples of the end result of inferior secondary education I’ve ever seen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "GIFs" for our program is pretty good too.

Nov 11, 2019, 3:50 PM

Most of them have been posted by us at one point.

Re: Do yourself a favor and go to FGF to read the

Nov 11, 2019, 4:46 PM

In the 125 plus years of the Gamecock's storied football misery, not one head coach has been lured away to greener pastures.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,975
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic