Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think Duke or SCar is our toughest regular season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Do you think Duke or SCar is our toughest regular season

Sep 25, 2018, 10:39 AM

game left on the schedule?

BC is a pretender imo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Syracuse.

Sep 25, 2018, 10:44 AM

They’re very speedy, getting better, and sounds like we’re overlooking them.

The landscape is changing...these aren’t the same teams they were 10 years ago. (See FSU, Duke, etc.) Gotta respect every opponent every week...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly

Sep 25, 2018, 10:46 AM

think FSU could still be. They have loads of talent and have several more games to improve. Playing there is never easy.

Re: Honestly

Sep 25, 2018, 10:59 AM

I was about to say the same thing. FSU may not be performing to their standard right now, but they absolutely have the athletes to compete with Clemson and would love to derail Clemson's season.

Re: Do you think Duke or SCar is our toughest regular season

Sep 25, 2018, 10:46 AM

Duke only because of Jake Bentley. Give South Carolina Dukes quarterback or back up now for that matter and South Carolina is better

I think it's possible that SCar could be the highest ranked

Sep 25, 2018, 10:57 AM

team that we play.

Maybe NC St will be Top 20. I think Duke will prob lose to Miami right before we play them which may knock them back.

just make sure you don't ask Dabo that question...

Sep 25, 2018, 11:02 AM

unless you want him to bite you head off... Every game is the hardest game on the schedule. Nobody thought Syracuse was a hard game last year or Pitt the year before. Every game brother...

Naw i know what you're asking and I'd saw our biggest opponent this year is our own mistakes. We have a mistake filled game then we can get beat by anyone on our schedule. B/c i've seen it happen the past two years.

But if I had to pick i'd say BC in Boston is the toughest on the schedule. They might have stunk it up last week but they'll still be undefeated in conference play and looking for a division championship when they play us.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:02 AM

Honestly no game is gimme these days we have a huge target on our backs and have for years now. I remember how huge of a game it was in 03 when #3 FSU came to town and how electric it was, and what it meant for us to knock them off, still have a piece of the goal post. We now seem to bring out all the stops, trick plays and effort from everyone on schedule, sleep on any of them and they will make it closer and tougher than any of us fans want or would like to see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 11:08 AM

Think you’re right on scar being our highest ranked but imo cuse could be our toughest game of the year. Definitely think they should have been ranked. They have an offense no doubt but they also have a sound defense and special teams units.

We may end up having to score darn near everytime we have the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think NC St will be ranked when we play them.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:14 AM

I think maybe Duke will be ranked, but I see them losing to Miami, so who knows. Duke gets no respect so I could see them dropping out very quickly.

And I think SCar may be ranked.

If you were betting right now who the highest ranked team Clemson will play (not necessarily hardest game) but the highest ranked team when the committee talks in general terms...

Either NC St or SCar will probably end up being the highest ranked team we play at the time of the game.

Re: I think NC St will be ranked when we play them.

Sep 25, 2018, 11:20 AM

Scar will lose 4 more games before they come to Clemson. Probably hurt our SOS more than anybody else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could also see that. Weird year in college football.***

Sep 25, 2018, 11:26 AM

Sep 25, 2018, 11:33 AM

Is The Coots are the toughest game left on our schedule then we better not have a close game the rest of the year. Coots will get smoked by Kentucky, have a nailbiter with Tennessee and lose to Florida. They will be lucky to get 6 wins

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 11:35 AM

Absolutely not SCar. Geez.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 11:51 AM

If F$U decides they want to play for Taggert, that will be a tough game. A lot of Sinbo's talent on that team still.

Re: Do you think Duke or SCar is our toughest regular season***

Sep 25, 2018, 3:42 PM

Re: Do you think Duke or SCar is our toughest regular season***

Sep 25, 2018, 3:42 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic