Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you ever find yourself just going about your daily
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Do you ever find yourself just going about your daily

Feb 27, 2017, 9:43 AM

routine, then you happen to think about something vaguely Clemson or Football related...maybe it's seeing a tiger stuffed animal (in my case), or an a paw sticker on the back of a car (not all that common where I live) and then it pops back into your head that we are National Freakin' Champions. I honestly never thought I'd see the day in the era of SEC Networks, Corporate-backed programs (i.e. Oregon + Nike, Louisville + Papa Johns) and coaches getting paid 9 million bucks. Don't think it can be stated enough what an incredible job Dabo has done with our ol' program from upstate South Carolina of all places. I mean we all know the place is special but to actually make it to the top of the mountain. Just...amazing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you ever find yourself just going about your daily

Feb 27, 2017, 9:50 AM

Agreed! I actually catch myself looking for Paws on automobiles while driving. I'm seeing a ton of fresh stickers and magnets.

And for the next 10 years or so

Feb 27, 2017, 9:51 AM

anytime CFP are being discussed, the Tigers will be mentioned in more than just a passing thought!!

GO TIGERS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

AND

Feb 27, 2017, 11:13 AM

The best is yet to come!

Join iptay and do your part

What is often overlooked is the fact that a whole lot of

Feb 27, 2017, 12:48 PM

other programs...in fact every program in the nation this past year...would give arms, legs, torsos, whatever, to be able to say: "WE ARE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic