Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we even need to open up the playbook for the remainder of the regular season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Do we even need to open up the playbook for the remainder of the regular season?

Sep 9, 2019, 11:57 AM

There isn't a team on the schedule that we cant beat with a vanilla offense. But is that a good or bad thing? Obviously great with us not putting it on film, but nothing helps experience and execution like live game reps. I think we will show just enough to keep Bama up at night, but we can hold on to a lot of goodies for the playoffs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we even need to open up the playbook for the remainder of the regular season?

Sep 9, 2019, 12:09 PM

YES!! Who knows, We might pick up some more of those COPTCAT plays!!(lol) GO TIGERS!!

Re: Do we even need to open up the playbook for the remainder of the regular season?

Sep 9, 2019, 12:16 PM

I'd actually like to see us open up a bit just to establish some rhythm and get more in sync. We don't have to show everything but we do need to build some confidence back into the offense and I think we do that by making plays and having some fun. Opening up also gets some of the young guns in the games earlier and gives them some valuable reps that will pay dividends when the bigger games roll around nearer the end of the season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 12:21 PM

We'll open it up to top end about time to leave some chickens roasting on the engine. They'll be done by halftime. ETN and LynJ gonna takeover for a while while we on cruise control.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, because we can't wait until the CFP to open things.....

Sep 9, 2019, 12:40 PM

up on offense. We need to have practice with the more-complicated plays and pass patterns so our timing, etc. will be ready.

Also, we have several opponents left on our schedule that we'll want to beat the $%#% out of - may as well unload on them.

Re: Yes, because we can't wait until the CFP to open things.....

Sep 9, 2019, 12:59 PM

True - need to practice for timing, confidence,etc. And just because a team knows what we might run, they still have to stop it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic