Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Disrespected
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Disrespected

Dec 29, 2019, 3:14 PM

Hello All,

I'm a seldom poster here but love reading the boards and all the passion we Tiger fans bring. But the following I simply can't believe.... I can not -- absolutely not -- let go of Ryan Day's complete whiff of sportsmanship/class in his press conference. It took nearly 8 minutes in his post presser to acknowledge Clemson's effort. He talked about being angry and sad to start but never once mentioned the heart of Clemson... Or, how 3 red zone trips managed just 9 points for his team. So, Ryan Day, until you learn to be an honorable loser (see Dabo, post 2017 Syracuse loss) you can straight up go... Well, we know where I'm going with that staement. Lament how your offense could not get it done in the redzone... Chafe over how your run game was stifled beyond two big runs by Dobbins... Acknowledge that Clemson's offense was handicapped for most of the game with Tee and Ross's injuries.... Then remember that we sacked your QB more than ours and said QB turned it over twice as much in one game as he had for the entire season. And as for this weird narrative I keep reading in multiple outlets -- that the targeting call towards TLaw was controversial... What the hell game were you (apparently not) watching... Crown of the helmet is down in CFB during a tackle equals personal foul and ejection... Ross's fumble was controversy... Not that. Amen. Go Clemson. Thank God we have two weeks to prepare for LSU. Prayers to Coach E's family and everyone be well!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disrespected

Dec 29, 2019, 3:26 PM

I'm humbled now. Or maybe need more patience! Thought at least one person would throw an Amen or Attaboy at that rant!!!! Let's go Tigers!

Dec 29, 2019, 3:39 PM

Post was too long. Didn’t read.

Dec 29, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Disrespected ]

No atta boy and didn’t read but for the first few sentences. But here is a +1 TU for your passion and effort.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excuses are for losers. Ryan Day is a loser.***

Dec 29, 2019, 3:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Excuses are for losers

Dec 29, 2019, 3:54 PM

I think the targeting call was right.
I think Dobbins drop was right.
I think the fumble picked up for a TD could have gone either way.. It's supposed to be 100% to overturn and that is questionable.
I think it was a great game. Congrats on the win and good luck against LSU.

Re: Excuses are for losers

Dec 29, 2019, 3:59 PM

I'm not blaming the loss on the overturned fumble.

That was not an example of “overturning” a call

Dec 29, 2019, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Excuses are for losers ]

The refs - correctly - let the play continue instead of blowing the whistle. On any questionable turnover this is the correct procedure. They were NOT indicating that it was a turnover - they were indicating that it wasn’t clear and would be reviewed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 3:41 PM

R_E_S_P_E_C_T Go Aritha

Very good post. +1***

Dec 29, 2019, 3:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a chip off the ol' Urban Myer block***

Dec 29, 2019, 3:49 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate Ryan day.....he is a pimple on the ### of college football***

Dec 29, 2019, 4:01 PM

Dec 29, 2019, 4:54 PM

Great post!!
Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12