Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Disappointed at some of these posts!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,120

Disappointed at some of these posts!

Sep 26, 2018, 10:35 AM

I don't post much, but after reading some of these comments, SMH@ Tiger fans. First and foremost KB is a human being. Second he has a right to make a choice concerning His Life. Third we can't look at this situation thru His eyes. So do we know All of the factors in his handling of this Situation? I have been a Tiger fan since 1977. Fans NEVER acted like this. Some of us have Already forgotten where Clemson FB came from , gone thru to where it is now. This is a good example of success getting in the way of Common courtesy, respect for one another. K B. THANK YOU 16-2 Good Luck young man

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disappointed at some of these posts!

Sep 26, 2018, 10:37 AM

It’s his comments that have incensed most here. There was no need to leave like that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:40 AM

Why be incensed ? I am certainly not happy he's leaving not satisfied with what was quoted , but to get angry about the feelings of another person who's experience is different than our own ? Nah , just disappointed he isn't going to stay is all I am feeling .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 26, 2018, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Disappointed at some of these posts! ]

That’s what bothers me the most. I care he is transferring but I won’t hold that against him. What I don’t like is saying you weren’t given a fair chance. Dabo and the coaching staff gave him every chance but at the end of the day they have to do what’s best for the team. Wish he would have stuck it out and tried to earn his job back but he is doing what’s best for himself.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Disappointed at some of these posts! ]

I am saddened by his words and mostly his departure. TL is a Great Talent . But still a FRESHMAN, KB was a Veteran , can't replace that. The Tigers OL now has to be perfect in pass protection. Yes his words stung. As adults we should take the high road and not bash the young man. He is hurt . Everyone reacts differently.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:38 AM

"respect for one another"

You mean how Kelly Bryant showed respect to Dabo and Co.? You know, the coaches that gave him a scholarship out of high school for a position that he was not really that good at. Then stuck with his scholarship while he had an illness that could have forced him out of football. Then gave him 18 games to prove he should be the starter this coming weekend. Then gave him the news of a starter change early enough in the season for Kelly to still transfer and play somewhere else.

Let's also not mention that the coaches recruited Kelly over the Heisman-winning QB Lamar Jackson.

Snowflake Basher........Out

I wish him nothing but the best but right out wrong,

Sep 26, 2018, 10:39 AM

he opened the door to SOME negative feedback with the "not given a fair chance" when I guarantee at least %75 of the coaching staff in America wouldn't have treated him with as much fairness and consideration as he's gotten from Dabo and the coaches

We must not be reading the same posts...most have

Sep 26, 2018, 10:40 AM

said they are disappointed with the quotes but thank KB and wish him the best of luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:41 AM

I don't think people are angry about the transfer. It is the comments he made like "it's a slap in the face" and "wasn't given a fair shot"

In reality, he was given too much of shot. He should have been benched after the spring game. It was so obvious Trevor was better than him. He can cry me a river. what a baby

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:42 AM

KB also has the right to respect his coaches. And his comments prove otherwise.

We are disappointed in his comments not the transfer.

don't have a problem with the decision- it's the comments

Sep 26, 2018, 10:52 AM

hopefully he is able to process this and understand that-

1) he was given every opportunity to win the job and still had the chance to win the job after this w/e
2) that the staff did him an enormous favor by having this conversation with him now vs after the Syracuse - they put him before the team and themselves in this regard
3)he still has some maturing to do to know that he doesn't have to answer every question the media answers
4)you have teammates that supported and have had and would have had your back but you're creating a huge distraction for them

Just A Product Of Our Current Society

Sep 26, 2018, 10:54 AM

There is no I in TEAM. The opposite of ALL IN. Attitude should be he is going to compete and get the starting job back. His reaction to the situation is extremely disappointing. Instead his attitude is to cut and run. It is going to be a difficult transfer situation. He has to transfer to a school that needs a starting quarterback who can run the ball with limited passing skills. What happens when he gets beat out at his new school? Bottom line, there are no guarantees in life. Life is not fair. I do believe the coaching staff was fair with KB. He was given plenty of opportunities. KB should sit down and watch the spring game tape again, a tape that clearly shows he was the fourth best quarterback on the field that day. And it wasn't even close. I am sure he was hurt by the constant criticism from the stands about his ability. And after the Sugar Bowl, a lot of Clemson fans wrote him off. It is a sad situation. The new transfer rule is for quitters. Play four games. I don't like this place. Leave. I wish KB the best. And I hope he takes the sideways pass with him.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and OMG if you think Tiger fans haven't acted like "this"-

Sep 26, 2018, 10:56 AM

during the 80s-early 90s there were constant qb controversies amongst the fans and the coaches made decisions-- jordan,eppley, randy anderson, rodney williams, sapp, mccleon; morrocco, cameron etc

the biggest difference is this new redshirt rule which will undermine CFB.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,120
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic