Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Line must improve to get to Championship form!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,369

Line must improve to get to Championship form!

Jan 7, 2021, 9:56 AM

Want to take exception to that article on the TNET about our lines...unless I missed something we made it to the dance ranked #2 in the nation before the CFP started and we were holding our own with the OSU until the Zebras folded our tent by expelling our quarterback on defense! Our line play was great enough to eviscerate the #4 team in the CFP to the same extent that Alabama did! Our only major issues all year were COVID and Targeting...we beat everyone else handily! All we need to get back to championship form is a fan base that will remove the pacifiers and start nursing again! Not that we can't complain about certain things but only a week before Ohio State we were crowing about our line play against the Farting Arish...we may be spoiled!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree - both the OL and DL need to get stronger........

Jan 7, 2021, 10:25 AM

We need better pass protection and run capability. Also need stronger pass rush and containment of the QB and running back.

It's not that our lines are bad they just need to get stronger/more experienced. We had some problems this past season due to inexperience primarily IMO. The talent itself is there but there's no minimizing the need for experience.

Also, by the way, our DBs have got to step up as they killed us against OSU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,369
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic