Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TIL the new politically correct term for overweight folks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 514

TIL the new politically correct term for overweight folks

Aug 19, 2019, 6:17 PM

is People of Girth

Thanks to my time in the lunge, I had to bite down on my tongue very hard to keep from laughing out loud at the mental image that immediately popped into my head.

I should have laughed and then accused them of shaming me for being a person of mirth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Short = Vertically challenged. Fat = Horizontally enhanced.

Aug 19, 2019, 6:59 PM

All else is BS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the preferred term is " Gravity Enhanced".

Aug 19, 2019, 10:49 PM

It’s not my fault, it’s physics.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always thought that was old people.***

Aug 20, 2019, 2:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe the preferred term is " Gravity Enhanced".

Aug 20, 2019, 8:11 AM [ in reply to I believe the preferred term is " Gravity Enhanced". ]

Seems to me that Gravity Enhanced, would mean, deaded.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DireGrandmother never said a mean word

Aug 20, 2019, 1:40 AM

about anyone her whole life. During the final 10 years of her life she was stricken with dementia and began to lose her PC filter. Whenever during this time we were in a public place and she saw a fat person she used to stop and say to me: "Uhhh, look at that one!" The fatter the person was, the louder she would say it. Often we were close enough for "that one" to hear us. When she did this it took all I had to hold back my laughter.

To this day when I see an overweight person, I can't help but to think of DireGrandmother and laugh...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

My Father in law who is 95 years old

Aug 20, 2019, 11:10 AM

and has degenerative eye disease said the N word in a waiting room. Flipped me out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a friend named Landfill. Is that no longer allowed?***

Aug 20, 2019, 8:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought OBED's were people of girth?***

Aug 20, 2019, 11:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 8
| visibility 514
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic