Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Difference between the 2 Programs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,774

Difference between the 2 Programs

Aug 12, 2018, 10:22 AM

Watched both Dabo's & Chump's pressers yesterday. Outside of Chump being an Idiot an attacking reporters for reporting on a guy that coaches the same way he does, this was my MAIN take away

Chump was trying to convince the fanbase that they did have a solid 22 starters on Offense and Defense and a few special teams players.If you're trying that hard, you really don't have a good 1st string .

Dabo was talking about the 3rd string guys getting reps cause they were gonna need them.

I'm sure guys like Quo and others can go far more into detail about the SEPARATION between the 2 programs, but this observation says a lot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Difference between the 2 Programs

Aug 12, 2018, 11:46 AM

USUC cannot discuss needing 3rd string guys because they won't really need them as they cannot get to that 14th game each year like CLEMSON does. Only the strong survive.

Re: Difference between the 2 Programs

Aug 12, 2018, 12:04 PM

It would be a much shorter conversation to discuss the similarities between the two teams.

1) They both play D1 football at some level.

2) That's all I have. They have nothing else in common. Clemson plays at a championship level and USuC barely plays at a competitive level. Their fans suck and are delusional, their coach is a loser......

See, differences are much easier.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,774
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic