Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,408

Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.

Sep 19, 2020, 8:57 PM

We redshirted. We requested a full refund. We received an email confirmation from Iptay that they received our request for a full refund. A friend reached out & let us know they did the same & had called Iptay to see when to expect the refund. Iptay told them they had no record of a request for a refund. I emailed them and they replied exactly the same way to me, despite the fact I have the confirmation email from Iptay. Today I reached out to multiple people who requested a refund and they have heard the same. How can Iptay refuse to refund us?!?! It’s fraud.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.

Sep 19, 2020, 9:15 PM

Don’t worry. If you saved your confirmation email, you will receive your $ 8-10 weeks after the confirmation.

Re: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.

Sep 19, 2020, 9:19 PM

Even though Iptay emailed me today and told me I would not?

Sep 20, 2020, 3:20 PM

Find this hard to believe really. If you have the email...

Sep 20, 2020, 3:51 PM

I see no way that Iptay would or could do this. Send Davis Babb an email. He will no know what’s what.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 6:02 PM

Lawyer Up...

Fight till the $$$ runs out.

Sep 20, 2020, 6:14 PM

It just amazes me how impatient people are and how everyone expects perfection in everything. These athletic departments are working day to day reacting to last minute decisions and have to execute new tickets, new parking, opting in, opting out, refunds, on and on....and some people keep calling asking when when when. Geez people - chill out. Think about all the things these people are going through and how much time they waste having to answer all your questions. You will get your $ back when they send it to you.

Easy bud. Covid is a heckuva thing

Sep 20, 2020, 6:27 PM

Some people are out of work.. money that was easily put toward clemson in summer could be desperately needed now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yup

Sep 20, 2020, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back. ]

So

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 20, 2020, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back. ]

This is not an acceptable reason for the above described situation.

Sep 21, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back. ]

I think you completely missed what I said. I have no problem waiting 8-10 weeks. I have a problem with the fact Iptay told me I would not be getting any refund at all.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic