Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did y’all know that the better team lost last night? And it was clearly the better team that lost?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,148

Did y’all know that the better team lost last night? And it was clearly the better team that lost?

Dec 29, 2019, 9:39 PM

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2019/12/111003/pete-thamel-wrote-a-very-nice-piece-about-last-nights-frustration

One of the replies:

“Except that TD wins the game. It was at the end of the third. OSU was clearly the better team, but the better team doesn’t always win. OSU beats Clemson 8 of 10. That being said. Clemson is an outstanding program. “

Lol. Just. Lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That might be hard to do

Dec 29, 2019, 9:44 PM

Well, we're 4-0 against the bucknuts, so it's gonna be hard to win 8 out of 10 now, or even 8 out of 9 with this same team since we're already 1-0 against their greatness.

Dass ignant

Dec 29, 2019, 9:55 PM

I’m weary of otherwise intelligent people implying the Owens would have won if that TD had stayed on the board. Do they really believe that nothing else in the game would have changed, and that the final score would have been 30-29? MANY things in the game would have changed, which are all unknowable conjecture. And since we’re dealing in that, I conjecture we would have scored 35 fourth quarter points and blew the Owens out.

They can’t just add seven points to the total and think they would have won. Idjits.

Here is the fact: they had the lead and the ball with three and a half minutes to go. Don’t be crybabying about a close call that didn’t go your way fifteen minutes earlier. The didn’t make the plays when they could have. We did. Game over.

I imagine it'll be awhile till they get over this butthurt!!***

Dec 29, 2019, 10:07 PM

Whatever makes them survive through their

Dec 29, 2019, 10:10 PM

miserable existence.

Re: Whatever makes them survive through their

Dec 29, 2019, 10:15 PM

The better team lost the big 10 championship too***

Dec 29, 2019, 10:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,148
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic