Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Video: Dabo Swinney SC postgame press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Football Update: Video: Dabo Swinney SC postgame press conference

Nov 30, 2013, 11:50 PM

Video: Dabo Swinney SC postgame press conference

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this should be good. not sure I want to watch***

Nov 30, 2013, 11:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"An error occurred" when I tried to play the video. It's

Nov 30, 2013, 11:57 PM

just like our game tonight!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Video: Dabo Swinney SC postgame press conference

Dec 1, 2013, 12:01 AM

You are a disappointment PERIOD

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meteorologist and coaches are

Dec 1, 2013, 12:06 AM

the only ones who can consistently say 'my bad' and still draw a check.

Re: Meteorologist and coaches are

Dec 1, 2013, 6:53 AM

Clemson coaches get a raise for losing though. Money fixes ineptitude, it doesn't just buy new sweatshirts.

Gamecocks peach bowl bound***

Dec 1, 2013, 10:45 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess I just never realized just how good Connor Shaw is ;)***

Dec 1, 2013, 12:29 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't listen to it...Don't even want to hear what excuses

Dec 1, 2013, 12:37 AM

lamo swinney has for losing to the chicken 5 straight years...so sick of his propaganda...if you can't beat your rival then leave town loser

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2013, 12:39 AM

Another year..same excuses..wake me up when things change...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2013, 1:47 AM

i would rather lose every game of the year and beat usc something has to change

Did he go on about where the "real" USC is?***

Dec 1, 2013, 1:48 AM

"It's not like we didn't know they were going to run the QB

Dec 1, 2013, 1:54 AM

draw. We worked really hard on defending it, but I've got to see the tape. Obviously they blocked us."

Make sure when you watch the tape you count the number of players in the box. No spy. No adjustments.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2013, 5:58 AM

I cant believe the comedy of errors that befell the Tigers tonight... but the gamecocks are a legit top ten team,and it seemed that to a man they were flying around looking to finish plays on every snap, which led to plenty of disruption.

Its too bad, because I think Clemson had a hand they could win with this year. They did alot of good things on defense, including stuffing the running game and playing well enough on the pass situations, but Shaw got loose a bit too often. Even so, the defense played well enough for this team to win. The offense seemingly never had the ball, due to turnovers as well as methodical drives by carolina which were helped along by some costly penalties. But the offense did pretty well with the opportunities they had, and showed that they had the ability to put it on them pretty good.

If you look at the SEC standings for the last three years(prior to this year), LSU is on top at 20-4, Bama follows at 19-5, Georgia and Carolina tie for 3rd at 17-7.
Last 5 yrs: bama 35-5, Florida 29-11, LSU 28-12, Georgia 27-13, Carolina 24-16...
Over the last ten years, LSU is still on top at 60-20, Florida 56-24, Georgia 55-25, bama 52-28, Auburn 48-32, an then Carolina 41-39.

No doubt the Gamecocks are a solid SEC program, but in the last few years Clemson has beaten LSU and Georgia, programs that have consistently been better in the SEC than Carolina. The tigers have also beaten Auburn twice and came closest to beating Auburn when they won it all with Cam Newton a handfull of years ago. Clemson has taken on and beaten the best the SEC has to offer, and had a legitimate shot to beat Carolina last year, and imo couldve rlly taken it to them this year...

Its gotta be pretty disappointing for the players and coaches, but they should be proud of a third 10 win season in a row... thats just awesome...The Tiger program has improved so much over the last 10 years or so, and have done so many good things. It sucks to lose to your rival like this, but in the grand scheme of things, its just one negative in an ocean of positives. The Tigers have vaulted themselves to being one of the top 20 programs out there, and the players graduate... the entire program is just solid, and theyve done it in such a fun, family oriented, and positive way...Im definitely All In.

I was there...It sucked

Dec 1, 2013, 6:45 AM

Their fans were absolutely horrible...everything I could do to NOT end up in a fight with some of those jackazzes, but stayed & endured it all until the last 2:44. We had too many opportunities that we didn't capitalize on. We're a good team & so are they. No need to point out the obvious & make excuses. It's football. One wins & one loses.
However, some of the negative crap & downing our coach & players is RIDICULOUS!!! After all they've given us....more than in the last 30 years, but some of you are so dissatisfied that you trash our team & coaches???
Would rather lose every game & only beat the coots...!!!???
GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!!- that's absurd. Only thing I've seen & heard worse were the ### cluck fans at the game & them throwing their trash at our guys at half & end of the game. Some of you really should think about what's been accomplished before spewing such crap about our boys. It's almost as disappointing to hear that she it coming from our "fans" as to lose to the lamecoots!!!
Love Tajh, love all our players & coaches, we will continue to improve for sure.
A hurting loss...move on to the bowl game.
Go Tigers!

Re: I was there...It sucked

Dec 2, 2013, 10:46 AM

AMEN! They beat us. It's time to move on. Dabo has been successful at changing the culture over there. Most teams would be thrilled with three ten win seasons. We are becoming consistently better. Unfortunately it comes at a time of unprecedented success at that school in Columbia.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic