Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anybody watch Biden's acceptance/ trash Trump and his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 757

Did anybody watch Biden's acceptance/ trash Trump and his

Dec 15, 2020, 4:51 PM

supporters speech yesterday evening, after which he said we must move ahead united as a nation! Unfreakinbelievable!! Not what you would call a conciliatory message...pissing off 74 million Americans.

Biden is already the Divider in Chief as of last night!!

On top of that, he was coughing and sputtering, squinting to read and looked very ragged!! He is finito!! Bank on it. He has no idea what he's talking about...all he can do is read off a teleprompter filled with anger and divisive political speak!

The country is in for a very rough ride, indeed.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anybody watch Biden's acceptance/ trash Trump and his

Dec 15, 2020, 4:52 PM

dawsonscreek.gif

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Dec 15, 2020, 5:09 PM

Always funny to read your ramblings of a mad man. You be crazy AF, and getting worse by the day

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Dec 15, 2020, 5:50 PM

Yeah that was great. I just wish his mouth worked with his brain so he didn't slur those words/facts. Other than that, it was dead on. I think. If I heard him correctly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 5:52 PM

It doesn't get rougher than the ride Trump gave the nation. I guess we could always get nuked or something awful. Other than that, should be the same at worst with only upside ahead eventually. I am just glad Trump is gone and you're unhappy Miura. All worked out perfect.

Dec 15, 2020, 6:31 PM

Hiroshima and Nagasaki only killed 50K-100K apiece.

COVID's already killed 300,000 and will probably do 100K more, minimum, before the vaccines arrive. We're just numb to it.

Who needs nukes? This is the most lethal pandemic since Spanish Flu.

Dec 15, 2020, 6:36 PM

Japs had it coming.

Dec 15, 2020, 5:54 PM

i wont listen to anything the fraudothus has to say

i didnt listen to obama, and he won legitimately lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 6:02 PM

It wasn’t a good look for Biden that he could not clear his throat. Felt sorry for the guy. But what he actually said made sense to me.

Dec 15, 2020, 6:18 PM

Yeah he isn't healthy. That's how bad Trump has been. He lost to that guy. The country was desperate. They didn't want a far left wing loon that the Dems have to offer generally, but they knew they didn't want the lunatic Trump. Dems had to find a centrist, so they gave the nation a guy unhealthy and who is working on the early stages of dementia. Trump was blown out by 7 millions votes by that guy. The GOP better get back on track. I just wonder if Trump's nutty cult will accept somebody normal like Nikki Haley to run in 2024? This will be a few interesting years to see where Trump takes that party.

Dec 15, 2020, 7:01 PM

You guys keep touting Nikki Haley for 2024. But she doesn't stand for anything. She is like Teflon or silly putty. She speaks well but she doesn't say anything. She is certainly not a leader.

But she CAN keep from saying anything to pisss people off so she may go far in politics. She will make a lousy President (Peter Principle)

Dec 15, 2020, 10:54 PM

her lack of intelligence is the biggest issue, but then again that has never been an issue with GOP elected officials.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The crowd was massive.

Dec 15, 2020, 11:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The crowd was massive.

Dec 16, 2020, 3:51 AM

That's hilarious. Idiots like Biden didn't want crowds due to the virus. What a hoax that virus is. Great minds like Trump realized the virus is just a hoax and got thousands jam packed together with no masks. You have to show the virus who is boss. Then these idiot libertards acted like Trump was doing something wrong. In a CNN poll a day ago they found that 70% of Biden voters voted for Biden just to vote against Trump. Can you believe those guys voted against such a genius as Trump?

Replies: 13
| visibility 757
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic