Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Kelly get a ring?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Did Kelly get a ring?

Apr 12, 2019, 11:20 AM

I’ve wondered ever since the team got their rings if KB got one. I feel like Dabo would’ve gave him one, but personally I wouldn’t have given him one. Thoughts?

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Kelly get a ring?

Apr 12, 2019, 11:57 AM

He got one for 2016 but he wasn't on the roster for 2018.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 5:10 PM

A follow up on this post. If he got one, that was up to
Clemson..if he didn't, that was up to Clemson. Otherwise,
it isn't a thing...move on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's that?***

Apr 12, 2019, 12:11 PM

Apr 12, 2019, 1:02 PM

Have to still be on the team to get a ring... And he wasn't. So no. That's a choice he made.

Chad Kelly? No matching bracelets.***

Apr 12, 2019, 1:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we still counting the games he played in as wins?

Apr 12, 2019, 1:09 PM

I'm sure he got a ring.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are we still counting the games he played in as wins?

Apr 12, 2019, 1:17 PM

So you can quit on your team a third of the way through a season and still get a National Championship ring? Seems fishy.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, why not***

Apr 12, 2019, 3:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Are we still counting the games he played in as wins?

Apr 12, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Are we still counting the games he played in as wins? ]

Are you counting the more games that were played that he wasn't even on the team at all? I'm sure to get a ring, you have to have ended the season still on the team (which he left it). If he had stayed with the team (but not play another down), and announced choice to transfer after the season, I could see him receiving one. But since he left the team entirely after he was told of the switch after game 4 of 15 (and never even spoke face to face with Dabo about leaving), sorry, but I'm quite sure he never received one.

I don't have a strong opinion either way

Apr 12, 2019, 2:13 PM

But if we lose the TXAM game, nobody has a ring. And you could make a very strong case we lose that game without him.

Re: I don't have a strong opinion either way

Apr 12, 2019, 3:54 PM

Please state your case. I'll start. KB didn't "win that game." in fact from about the 5 minute mark of the 3rd quarter until the end of the game we couldn't move the ball to save our life. On the other hand we have TL, against common opponents had significantly better steps 100% of the time. Trevor threw the ball 1 more time last year than KB did the previous year. Results were 400 more yards and 17 more touchdowns than KB with 65% completion rate for both QBs. 8 INT's vs 4 INT's (TL had 4) So you're saying that TL who statistically was dominant in every aspect comparably wasn't cut out for it but KB was? I think the statistics show that TL would've won that game as well and possibly (probably) wouldn't have even had to be a nail biter. I really hate this response, KB quit he up and left and our coaches had no idea it was coming they said. All he had to do was say coach I wanna play another year so I want to be redshirted, instead he turned his back on all the coaches and his teammates and all of Clemson, I do not think anyone should have hard feelings to KB and I would probably cheer if we won the Heisman next year even but I don't think we should reward his running away when things didn't go his way either.

Why? He didn’t deserve a championship ring

Apr 12, 2019, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Are we still counting the games he played in as wins? ]

He quit the team. He wasn’t even in a Clemson uniform when we were playing in the 2018 championship game. Why should he get a ring? Because the defense held on to barely beat TAMU and Kelly B didn’t do crap in the 4th quarter? Just spare this “he won the game” stuff. Trevor might have actually DONE SOMETHING in the 4th quarter against TAMU if we had left him in the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

: Why?

Apr 12, 2019, 3:07 PM

Cause dabo wants to give him one. Only real reason that matters.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

deleted duplicate post

Apr 12, 2019, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Are we still counting the games he played in as wins? ]

null

Message was edited by: Flying Tiger®

ditto

null

Message was edited by: Flying Tiger®

I didn't see him at the Spring game so my guess is no

Apr 12, 2019, 1:22 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/failing-to-convince-himself-to-transfer-elsewhere-kelly-bryant-is-feeling-the-love-at-missouri/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Apr 12, 2019, 2:08 PM

Apr 12, 2019, 2:14 PM

Whatever Dabo and or the team captains choose, I would support. Don't care otherwise.

Apr 12, 2019, 4:17 PM

Agree

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swag?

Apr 12, 2019, 4:40 PM

Swag Kelly gets what swag Kelly wants

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic